SAU Community

Skyline/silvia Good For A Work Car?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol let him buy one, let him regret

And Regret he shall :closedeyes:. LOL!

Right now im driving this while i get my new Skyline ready for the road.

1.3L FTW :) Mazda 121 Bubble!

201111250751061200x900640x4801322406521.png

201111250751271200x900640x4801322406522.png

You're nothing but a fool mate. Leave the expensive almost impractical cars for your open licence and learn how to f**ken drive while riding in comfort and reliability.

Don't be a Mong. ;)

And Regret he shall :closedeyes:. LOL!

Right now im driving this while i get my new Skyline ready for the road.

1.3L FTW :) Mazda 121 Bubble!

201111250751061200x900640x4801322406521.png

201111250751271200x900640x4801322406522.png

You're nothing but a fool mate. Leave the expensive almost impractical cars for your open licence and learn how to f**ken drive while riding in comfort and reliability.

Don't be a Mong. ;)

Actuallt jelly. Mine has steelies and no spoiler + is pov pack :(

268514_10150234937604081_688359080_7353321_2408239_n.jpg

268989_10150234937964081_688359080_7353322_1782667_n.jpg

*Now minus hubcaps

Yes encourage him to get a 4cyl car!!!

LOL @ not wanting a falcon or a commodore because everyone has them....

open your eyes...now count haw many skylines you see everyday

I live in brisbane and go to the gold coast regulary and I always see more falcodores than imports... your comment is pretty silly man there is always going to be more locally made cars on the road compared to imports....

I live in brisbane and go to the gold coast regulary and I always see more falcodores than imports... your comment is pretty silly man there is always going to be more locally made cars on the road compared to imports....

exactly what i mean, i dont wanna be like ever other man and his dog, i like to stand out.

exactly what i mean, i dont wanna be like ever other man and his dog, i like to stand out.

While you drive to work on your Ps in an underpowered unreliable car that you will probably make defectable in some way.

Bravo.

good thing you don't care what people think of you.:rolleyes:

Get a 2 litre non turbo imprezza, my mate has one, great on fuel , good handling and goes really well, appearance of it isnt gay like a excel and isnt as good as a GTR but hey its pretty good imo !

Edited by sultanaz

what about a lancer then with a 1.8 in it?

they are ok cars, but not as nice to drive as an impreza or SSS pulsar. they are a bit boring/vague. corollas are the same (although a little bit better to drive than the lancers)

not that many really. not in my town anyways.

lern2sarcasm

as the person above changed your post to say, so you are saying that you want plenty of police attention? and by the sounds of it getting a natro import will make you stand out pretty well, because i'm guessing you'll like trying to drag people off from the lights and a natro import will really help you stand out and be talked about, because in most cases the natro imports will get beaten by commodores and falcons, so people will be saying "yeah i beat that guy in his import"

also having a car that is different to everything else in town makes it very easy for the police to identify you if someone reports a car like yours doing burnouts or racing around town.

I drive my s13 (ca18de) an hour and a half to work & back again most days of the week. I'll get about 500kms per tank and I normally find myself spending about $130-$150 on fuel per week. Maybe sus out some s13's (auto if youre in a lot of stop start traffic because a clutch would be a pain otherwise).

I drive my s13 (ca18de) an hour and a half to work & back again most days of the week. I'll get about 500kms per tank and I normally find myself spending about $130-$150 on fuel per week. Maybe sus out some s13's (auto if youre in a lot of stop start traffic because a clutch would be a pain otherwise).

ca18de or sr20de is a good choice.

as the person above changed your post to say, so you are saying that you want plenty of police attention? and by the sounds of it getting a natro import will make you stand out pretty well,

also having a car that is different to everything else in town makes it very easy for the police to identify you if someone reports a car like yours doing burnouts or racing around town.

cops cant really get me for anything if i've got nothing illegal on my car..

and im not really into doing drifts, races, burnouts on public roads, thats what im mates bushbasher is for...

good thing you don't care what people think of you.:rolleyes:

cheers for that :)

Get a 2 litre non turbo imprezza, my mate has one, great on fuel , good handling and goes really well, appearance of it isnt gay like a excel and isnt as good as a GTR but hey its pretty good imo !

apprently they're worse on fuel then skylines/silvia's, so i;ve been told..

p platers are awesome. Come along asking for advice but then disregard it when they don't hear what they like.

You're going to look super cool in your skyline when your mates mum can beat you away from the lights every time. No car enthusiast takes NA skylines, supras, etc.. seriously because they're nuggets, so you'll get attention but a lot wont be positive.