SAU Community

Chistmas Is Nearly Here!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on the cranbury sauce, that shit is nasty. Honeyed ham however is just unreal!

I'd eat both honeyed ham or salted ham either way though. Dead animal is just so tasty!

I did a day trip to the coast with my Gal on Monday. Weather was decent there. Went for a swim, did some tourist drives and came back.

Quiet dinner with the family Christmas day.

My boss is having a large combined Work Christmas Party and his birthday party on the 30th out at his property with all sorts of crazy things including sumo suits, spit roast, cocktails and more..

New years having some mates over.

In my days off gotta catch up on some work at home, install my EBC and new fuel pump and a few other small bits on the car.

After working 6 days straight including Christmas eve, I've got Christmas eve night with Jess's family and then Christmas day with my family.

Gonna be sooooo full of dead animal and alcohol. Gonna be good

Ooo nice!

My Greddy Profec 2 is bound to show up today or tomorrow!

Also the VCT switch and ECU should be here by Friday I hope.

Now time to save save and more save so I can get it tuned and installed.

Good stuff, have fun with that. Wish my EBC would turn up, i know the guy is busy, but was gonna express it last weekend so had it this week, wanna install during the break! No mail in yet today, but maybe today or tomorrow.... Really HOPE! (I dont think he has just ripped me off, will give him the benefit of the doubt a bit longer...)

Lucky bastard lol. Hope all will go well with the install ect.

I am still waiting on my stuff, and seems that since didn't come today, gonna have to wait til next wed or thurs for it to turn up *sighs*. Want to install the ebc!