SAU Community

Motive Dvd New Project Car - R32 Gt-R

Hey everyone. Many of you already know Im an avid GT-R fan, well, now I have one. Actually I've had one since March but it's only been running for a couple of weeks now. We will be building it into clean, comfortable and fairly legal street car with supercar performance on a budget. SOme of you might have seen it all before, some might learn something. The first feature will be in Motive DVD #14, but in the mean time, I've put a back story feature on our website here:

PROJECT BUDGET SUPERCAR MOTIVE WEBSITE FEATURE

post-60913-0-84670000-1324437404_thumb.jpg

Awesome, Similar aim to my V-spec II, although the purchase price of an v-spec kinda pushes the budget up.. Knew exactly how you felt reading through the story. From wanting an R32 to the sinking feeling when it goes "pop".. (ceramic turbos in my case) After almost 3 years of ownership (and about 9 months off the road) I can assure you it is worth it. The buzz of driving mine never goes away!!

You've always looked forward to challenges Andrew; and this is no exception!

Great buying of two jigsaw puzzle pieces that fit together!

And to have the knowhow of Mercury > CRD will make your build smooth sailing whilst keeping hiccups minimal!

Our family has recently bought a CRD worked car with no complaints!

Looking forward to #14! :)

Really cool write up , this made me wana get out in my shed and proceed fixing up my 33 gts I just bought 6 weeks ago , since then we've stripped every single piece of interior out , re painted it all with vinyl paint , re wired it etc etc....lot of hours...for my first car at 17 not many kids wana be doing that but it will feel good when it's sitting right with some nice wheels and paint job , didn't mean to thread jack , you've done well! I'll be definitely following your build

<br />Really cool write up , this made me wana get out in my shed and proceed fixing up my 33 gts I just bought 6 weeks ago , since then we've stripped every single piece of interior out , re painted it all with vinyl paint , re wired it etc etc....lot of hours...for my first car at 17 not many kids wana be doing that but it will feel good when it's sitting right with some nice wheels and paint job , didn't mean to thread jack , you've done well! I'll be definitely following your build<br />

How big is your shed? I personally would love to have a large workspace but my garage is not very roomy, it's big for a garage but small as a work area in the way that I imagine it.