SAU Community

House Was Broken Into.....

XRATED

Hey Guys, my house was broken into last night. Some very spesific parts were stolen from locked boxes....

Please spread the word far and wide, to be on the look out for:

2x New Trust td06 L2 20g 8cm turbo's.

6x 1000cc Injector dynamics injectors

6x 2000cc Injector dynamics injectors

Re-built gtr throttle bodies, 48mm throttle plates (custom one off)

6x Used HKS rod and piston set (it's to suit a stroker crank so they're useless unless you have a step 2 crank)

Black greddy gauges

They're the most spesific and rare items that were stolen. I'll be handing out a cash reward for the return of my gear, no questions asked.

Cheers

Justin

Thats bullshit man. f**king theiving scum. Sounds like they knew what they were looking for too. Thats been on the back of my mind for months $11,000 motor and about $8,000 worth of parts sitting in the shed and if they got stolen I'd be f**ked. Never get the car on the road then. Luckily everything is bolted together now so it's a bit harder to steal. I'll keep an ear out hopefully they turn up soon.

I'll be selling off alot of the gear from XRATED to cover the losses. Trust turbo's, fuel gear etc...

If anyone comes accross any TD06 L2's or HKS step 2 rods or pistons in they're internet travells going cheap, I need to find replacments :-(

Cheers

Justin

• 4 weeks later...