SAU Community

Q45 air flow meter connector.

Jaws

aybee, thats right q45 and 2535, the cars drivability is good, the rb20 makes 208kw @ 18psi. But i have turned upto 1.45bar and that makes quiet a difference. Just wish i had turned up to that level when i was on the dyno.

Hi Jaws,

If your AFM has a 6 pin socket you can use the afm plug/harness from a VL commodore - no shit. The hardest part is not chopping through the harness at your local wrecker, or him telling you "seeya next time" when you ask how much, or even soldering & sealing it into place. The hardest part is coming to terms with putting a Holden part in your Nissan.

:throwup:

oops - just saw your avatar - no hard feelings, eh ?

Z32 AFM----------Function-----------Holden VL (RB30xx)------------ECR33

A-------------------???----------------Yellow----------------------N/C

B-------------------Signal--------------Orange/black trace---------Orange/blue trace

C-------------------Chassis GND--------Blue------------------------Black/silver band

D-------------------ECU GND-----------Grey*----------------------White/blue trace

E-------------------+12v---------------Brown----------------------Black/white trace

F---------------------------------------Black----------------------Not connected

If this gets you out of trouble then I'm glad to have helped. For anyone with a Z32 AFM don't get ripped on a part from Japan for forty bucks - get it from anywhere for nothing :headspin: Ummmkay ?

• 3 weeks later...
It only got 3 wires..

yep true.

Since the plug seems so hard to find i'll just use connectors on each pin.

attached is a pic of the afm , do you guys know what pin goes to where?.