SAU Community

Spotted: Classic Lines For Sale

D-limo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10k!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that car was set up to 'drift' at one stage.

Looks like he has swapped over the lights and wheels from the gold one. Fail to see how these alone would add 7k+ to it's value.

He appears to be blatantly trying to take advantage of the O/S market… Shame really when something like this is exactly what I need for my restoration project. Rather than be restored it will be cut in half and shipped O/S. :(

C10 with hot L28 here for 25k. Not sure if coupe or sedan.

About 1/3 down the page.

http://www.powerplayimports.com/includes/cars_sold.php?make=Nissan

Looks like a good thing!

its a coupe... more pics can be seen if you click on the camera icon in the far right hand column

I know they're a business that need to make money but some of their pricing seems way too high... so hard for me to work out whether 25K is even in the ballpark for that car... seems like a decent price (without seeing car in the flesh) and no interior pics

Really needs that front lip to look complete, don't know how hard these are to get hold of?

1_15_02_2007_12_04_kgc10%202.JPG

Seems like a good price to me. Would cost over 20k to import something simular + compliance.

Front lip and watanabes would set it off. Front lips are easy to get hold of through yahoo auctions- http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=gc10&auccat=26322&aq=-1&oq=&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce

And there are numerous local suppliers selling new watanabes at reasonable prices.

C10 with hot L28 here for 25k. Not sure if coupe or sedan.

About 1/3 down the page.

http://www.powerplay...php?make=Nissan

Looks like a good thing!

That's Nathan's old car!

Not sure why it was listed on the powerplay website - but if you read the address of the link posted you will see that it is listed as 'sold cars'.

Nathan's car was for sale for $25k back in March 2011 and was sold within a couple of months. AFAIK the car is not back up for sale......

Was a bit of a bargain really! You would be extremely lucky to import a car of comparable quality for the same price..........

• 2 weeks later...

mario car :(

Hey!!! i cant hide from you guys ha!!...yep!! its mine, i need the room, but if it dont sell i need to find the room here, really its only the shell it still has rust free guards

the gearbox, and the diff and both doors.....rust free.. but, no motor, no interior, no grille, bumpers one headlight assembly.and no boot lid..im also open to offers too..??

and i do prefer to stay here in oz!!

Cheers

Gone already; looks like someone got in early with a cash offer. I bet the brown 240k sedan goes for a decent amount, either that or the ad also gets pulled and we'll never know.