SAU Community

Spotted: Classic Lines For Sale

D-limo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember only a relatively small number go through the auction houses. It is the car yards/dealers and private market that you need to be looking at in Japan to open your options up....there are always heaps of KGC10's for sale in Japan through the yards. GT-R's are out there too with a good 15-20+ for sale at any given time through the yards also....

What are you after???

Edited by prince_skyline

that's why I'd want to discuss my options with somebody who really knows the market and specializes in older cars... Japanese restorations can be a bit hit and miss

I'm open to anything really... just something that has been done really well at a reasonable price... wouldn't want to be spending much over 30K so nothing really collectable... I like the GTR mock ups but not sure a good one would fall within my budget

what about z cars, 240's etc... I see a few floating around in Aus but nothing that really interests me... the 240's are pretty collectable now so maybe out of my budget

sorry gone a bit OT, I'll stop whoring this up now :cheers:

that's why I'd want to discuss my options with somebody who really knows the market and specializes in older cars... Japanese restorations can be a bit hit and miss

I'm open to anything really... just something that has been done really well at a reasonable price... wouldn't want to be spending much over 30K so nothing really collectable... I like the GTR mock ups but not sure a good one would fall within my budget

what about z cars, 240's etc... I see a few floating around in Aus but nothing that really interests me... the 240's are pretty collectable now so maybe out of my budget

sorry gone a bit OT, I'll stop whoring this up now :cheers:

try these guys, local QLD club, as far as i know, but you might fine some good contacts towards importing what you want..

http://www.classicjapaneseshowandshine.com/

my bad OT too..

Edited by rsx84

I'm surprised the C110 Coupe only fetched 6ish when the 4 door went for just over 10k. Who knows though...

This 4 door up at the moment is VERY clean and rego'd too. I reckon it will go for a song.

I'm surprised the C110 Coupe only fetched 6ish when the 4 door went for just over 10k. Who knows though...

This 4 door up at the moment is VERY clean and rego'd too. I reckon it will go for a song.

Yeah I was going to bid at $6500 but got called into a meeting at the wrong time.

If you mean the gold 4 door for sale ATM I was led to believe it's a dog?