SAU Community

260Rs Inspection Report

BigBoyDan

30k so it should've been immaculate

Yes I agree, for the asking price of $30K, this car should be mint and is far from it, rust, previous body repairs, gearbox issue, oil leaks, interior wear etc, etc. Is that 57K km mileage genuine? Also noticed that report said that it was a personal import and not a normal RAWS import.

Appreciate you posting this up for others. Was the Stateroads inspection done on a hoist and do you mind me asking what is cost for the comprehensive inspection?

Yes I agree, for the asking price of $30K, this car should be mint and is far from it, rust, previous body repairs, gearbox issue, oil leaks, interior wear etc, etc. Is that 57K km mileage genuine? Also noticed that report said that it was a personal import and not a normal RAWS import.

Appreciate you posting this up for others. Was the Stateroads inspection done on a hoist and do you mind me asking what is cost for the comprehensive inspection?

Mileage is very unlikely, especially with those compression figures and overall condition.

I wasn't there for the inspection but in one of the photos it looks like its on a hoist.

Comprehensive inspection and compression test(extra) was $378. Well worth it especially when it saves me a trip from Brisbane to Sydney.

I have less underbody rust (albeit that's mostly surface rust) on my R32.

Definitely saved you going down there and being disappointed. As said, it's not on that bad condition but given the price you'd expect a lot more.