Superpro Potential Group Buy

bigkevracer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group buy is on!

http://www.skylinesa...nd-m35-stageas/

Had to raise prices by a dollar or two each - forgot to factor in freight...

Anyone has any questions, please let me know.

I suppose SuperPro won't ship them direct but have to go via Adelaide?

It's not so much the extra few dollars in shipping plus the longer delivery time I'm concerned about - but more about the additional strain on the environment.

I know it's unlikely to kill a penguin (they're surprisingly resilient) but there's a fair chance a polar bear cub will get a nasty cough & I don't want that on my conscience.

I suppose SuperPro won't ship them direct but have to go via Adelaide?

It's not so much the extra few dollars in shipping plus the longer delivery time I'm concerned about - but more about the additional strain on the environment.

I know it's unlikely to kill a penguin (they're surprisingly resilient) but there's a fair chance a polar bear cub will get a nasty cough & I don't want that on my conscience.

Leon, at my work we make some of the worlds best respiratory steroid medications; So don't worry brah, I got that shit with the Polar Bear covered.:thumbsup:

Plus; you're keeping Pharmaceutical jobs in Australia.:whistling:

Edited by Daleo

It seems to work out better on shipping if we do it that way Leon - freight is the same regardless of where it goes unless someone else picks them up.

If a polar bear has a nasty cough, then other animals will hear it coming, and will be able to run away. So think not about how we may give polar bears a cough, but more about how we're saving the penguins from polar bears!

Thanks Dale & Ryan. Both of you have put my mind at ease.

But gotta run; a family of peppered tree frogs has set up camp in my downpipe, & if I don't kill them they'll have me up all night.

But gotta run; a family of peppered tree frogs has set up camp in my downpipe, & if I don't kill them they'll have me up all night.

Peppered Tree frog? Delicious!

BTW, Well done Ryan for getting the group buy together; restecp.thumbsup.gif

Aiiit!

Don't kill them...they are an endangered species. Just stop them getting in your downpipes!!! Check out http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/sprat/public/publicspecies.pl?taxon_id=1827.

All my downpipes are connected to a tank and I have gutter guard so nothing gets in. My pond has rare frog species so I let them live as they eat the flies, etc.

Don't kill them...they are an endangered species. Just stop them getting in your downpipes!!! Check out http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/sprat/public/publicspecies.pl?taxon_id=1827.

All my downpipes are connected to a tank and I have gutter guard so nothing gets in. My pond has rare frog species so I let them live as they eat the flies, etc.

Lol, I've got a couple atm, and they seem to do is jump on my bare feet in the dark & scare the shite out of me. Send a couple down to my place; but only if they eat mozzies...

Lol, I've got a couple atm, and they seem to do is jump on my bare feet in the dark & scare the shite out of me. Send a couple down to my place; but only if they eat mozzies...

:rofl:

I don't reckon they'd survive the heat of the lower mountains....:whistling: but they definitely eat mozzies and don't jump onto your feet at night... Need some in the back garden as I suffer badly from mozzies..

Don't kill them...they are an endangered species. Just stop them getting in your downpipes!!! Check out http://www.environme...?taxon_id=1827.

Haha, no worries mate, they aren't really in my drain pipe . It was all part of a longer joke (read a few posts back about the coughing polar bear cub). I had to google endangered frogs in my area to come up with the peppered tree frog. I have no idea even what they look like.

Maybe it wasn't funny, but I thought it amusing that I might be concerned about shipping the suspension kits twice & thereby causing polution that could affect a polar animal, & then going out to kill an endangered frog. Obviously I'm easily amused....

Haha, no worries mate, they aren't really in my drain pipe . It was all part of a longer joke (read a few posts back about the coughing polar bear cub). I had to google endangered frogs in my area to come up with the peppered tree frog. I have no idea even what they look like.

Maybe it wasn't funny, but I thought it amusing that I might be concerned about shipping the suspension kits twice & thereby causing polution that could affect a polar animal, & then going out to kill an endangered frog. Obviously I'm easily amused....

I thought it was funny, but then you explained it.ermm.gif

I still wanna eat a Peppered Tree frog; but only because it's already seasoned...

I thought it was funny, but then you explained it.ermm.gif

I still wanna eat a Peppered Tree frog; but only because it's already seasoned...

Yeah, easiest way to ruin a decent joke is to explain it. May have to move this to the recipe chat thread, lol.

You know, because we're talking about eating peppered frogs and all.

D'oh, done it again.

Yeah it was somewhat sublime, but something happened to my little smiley which made it look like i was serious....:3some:

BTW, a polar bear cub is likely to starve first before it gets a cough due to the ice melting in the Arctic and being able to follow mum along to any blow hole for the next meal of seal.

If we can get away from wildlife for a sec Attenborough and friends, we have changed supplier for the group buy which has dropped the pricing on the SuperPro bushes and freight. So we can make sure no Polar Bears develop coughs. The new supplier is JDM Obsession, an SAU Trader.

Prices have been dropped to the following:

SPF2849K - $139.00

SPF3297K - $148.00

SPF3298K - $79.00

Freight is $12 shipped direct to you, or free if you pick up from me in Adelaide.

So go forth and spread the word, and order!

Nice work on the price reduction Ryan :thumbsup: . Are these still the same kits - just bought via a reseller?

Do they have you asked about a direct post deal or should I not complicate matters & get it shipped via you in SA?

(and not one mention of artic wildlife)

ahh, crap.

Edited by Commsman