SAU Community

1998 R34 Gtt - Immaculate Qld

1998 Skyline R34 GT-T Impul Sides & Rear with Front Lip

99,XXX KMs, BP9 (Rare Dark Metallic Blue), 2 Door, Rego until Jun/Jul

South Side - Brisbane, QLD

$19,800

I've only owned this car since June 2011, but its time to say goodbye to my beloved R34 GT-T. My mates and family are telling me not to sell, but its time to be the family man! (First child due in August!!)

If you are looking for a R34 GT-T which has been immaculately looked after, then this is your chance to pick one up.

IMG_6239_rich.jpg

IMG_5872_rich.jpg

IMG_5874_rich.jpg

skyline_myhouse_front_1.jpg

skyline_myhouse_front_2.jpg

skyline_myhouse_front_3.jpg

skyline_myhouse_front_4.jpg

I have more photos available, just ask...

General Points of note

- As I said above, I purchased this car in June 2011 and I am selling it only 6 months later. I've only done 5,000km's! Which is a bit sad haha... I'm looking forward to being a Dad!

- This car is packing an Impul rear bumper and Impul side skirts along with a standard front lip. Why did I choose this? I love the Impul kit, but the front was just too low (80mm) and just 1 bump would make me cry! Low cars look nice - But 95% of them are cracked... Not exactly my taste.

- The car has QLD rego until June or July.

- An enclosed garage has kept this car out of the sun and bad QLD weather. My car is never driven in the rain (I hate messing up all the hard work keeping the body so shiny!). When it goes onto the streets, it never visits the City or Gold Coast - I keep her out of traffic and out of major crime areas (ie: GC).

- Visited the track twice - Once was a happy laps and breakfast with SAU and pushed her for only 1 lap. When I say 'pushed her' I don't think I red lined it once while on the track. The second time was for SAU SCC 2011 and my peak top speed would of been about 30km/hr - Because this was a for a photo shoot only. After my first track day she had the full 100,000km service completed.

- Everything my mechanic says/recommends is completed. He's looked after both my skylines and kept them in tip-top shape (Along with many other imports at his garage). He has recently completed the 100,000km service (At 97,000km) and said everything was in immaculate condition. I'll be taking her in at 100,000km's again just so I can see the services are in multiples of 5,000. Yes, some people tell me I have OCD.

- Paint Care: I start with a two bucket process wash using Nxt Gen soap then wiped dry. Auto Glym deep shine polish is then applied followed by two coats of Nxt Gen 2 wax. All of this is done using quality fabrics.

- Interior is kept replenished by fortnightly armour oils.

Modifications

I prefer and pay more for mechanically original cars. I prefer to see less 'play' under the bonnet. This way I know I'll have a car which is intended for use this way and will last longer. The only modification under the bonnet are Splitfire Coilpacks.

- 3 inch full HKS exhaust (Not very loud but cases a rumble in my garage!).

- 18 inch Work wheels (Rear are 265x35x18)

- Impul Sides and Rear with a Front Lip

- Has XENON headlights installed but using standard bulbs (For compliance).

- Quality tinting completed by Solar Style Window Tinting. This is the same quality tinting as what you would get with a brand new BMW - This is the guy that does it!

- Kenwood head unit USB/Aux input with quality front and rear speakers replaced - $800 worth of quality sound.

- Mongoose M80 alarm and 3 point immobiliser. Keyless entry with two remotes. Inbuilt Turbo Timer. Alarm is Aussie standards and thus a legal t-timer! Installed by Autobarn slacks creek.

Car is only serviced by Nigel at Mosleys Automotive in slacks creek using OEM parts only. When I purchased the car he changed a few things to make the car like new. Since then he has completed a 100,000km using all OEM parts. Everything was replaced - even the parts which he told me are still like new and don't need to be replaced. I like to do everything properly first time around.

I have never had any issues with the police. They see my car and leave me alone. The only time I have ever had police approach me in this car was to have a chat about it! They said they wish they had cars like this for undercover work and walked away.

I'm not sure if I have missed anything, but please feel free to send me a private message if you have any further questions.

This car is jump in and drive away... no need to fix and buy a heap of junk that many other skylines need!

Thanks for taking the time to read such a long post!

Cheers,

Richie

Was hoping you wouldn't find this thread haha... sorry man ><

Yen doesn't want me to sell, but I feel I need to get something which she will be able to drive as well as myself.

Found a few more photos as well:

post-50568-0-88466200-1328245829_thumb.jpg post-50568-0-85376800-1328245807_thumb.jpg post-50568-0-43204200-1328245851_thumb.jpg

I also forgot to mention something quite important... my mobile number 0421 185 272

There was a guy on ebay who sold them (Really nice quality.. solid metal and has really nice reflections).

I just had a quick look and he isn't selling them anymore.I know he puts them up every few months, but he only has about 10 at a time.

This is a better photo of the badge (The one in the photos above wasn't the metal reflective one it has now).

post-50568-0-55786000-1328566316_thumb.jpg

From the few phone calls I've had, the same question is always asked: Can I see more photos of the interior?

I've gone out last night and taken some more photos. I've taken some close up's of the steering wheel so you can see the original wheel and the quality of it.

Sorry, I don't get to drive my car much so the interior is a tad dusty at the moment...

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

:(

I've taken a deposit for the car... They are flying in to pick it up on the 3rd of March.. That gives me 3 weeks with my car :(

At that point I'll know 100% if the car is sold. The deposit is very solid though so looks like my girl is gone... :( :(

:( :( :(