SAU Community

Febuarary 2012

hamiltonau

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cant figure out how to link larger pics?

Get a flickr account (least compression on the web). It's free.

From the URL that i can see you are uploading straight to SAU and SAU is hosting it. Link from your flickr account and you can choose your sizes :)

Get a flickr account (least compression on the web). It's free.

From the URL that i can see you are uploading straight to SAU and SAU is hosting it. Link from your flickr account and you can choose your sizes :)

I do have Flickr.

Tried this and it didn't work before.

Also tried Photobucket, and that didn't work.

I used to be able to, but I think I've lost the knack.

I like the shot above, wish there was more light on the exhaust/rear part of the car. Not much, just a little bit more :)

Luke_GTR - When you go to flickr, click on a photo --> Click on Share --> Click on "Grab the HTML/BBCode" --> Make sure HTML checkbox is ticked --> You can choose what size you want. Original size will be the huge version, so choose something smaller.

Just home from the honeymoon & going through the photos so probably first of a few I'll chuck up.

Grand Canyon, 2 degrees C & snowing...

HDR_4315_2.jpg

HDR, little frame movement in foreground but not bad for hand held & windy conditions.

Just home from the honeymoon & going through the photos so probably first of a few I'll chuck up.

Grand Canyon, 2 degrees C & snowing...

HDR_4315_2.jpg

HDR, little frame movement in foreground but not bad for hand held & windy conditions.

This is an amazing shot!!! I was nearby there in September but my partner and i never ended up going to see it, didn't have time.

This is an amazing shot!!! I was nearby there in September but my partner and i never ended up going to see it, didn't have time.

Cheers, yeah we almost missed it too but decided to fly out from vegas. So happy we stumped up the extra cash!

Been having a play after work, couple more of the canyon. Really happy with these but my post editing only goes so far, might hit up some of the boys at work to help then get a couple printed.

First is of snow storm rolling in, next couple are after its cleared.

HDR_4232_2.jpg

HDR_4335_2.jpg

HDR_4326_2.jpg

Couple more I've toyed with too, these aren't hdr's though.

Liberty Island

IMGP4796_2.jpg

Statue of Liberty

IMGP4844_2.jpg

World Trade Center development at night

IMGP4850_2.jpg

Empire from Rockerfeller

IMGP5117_2.jpg

Display from American Museum of Natural History

IMGP4912_2.jpg

Nice to have something to share that isn't my z32 so sorry guys I'm spamming this thread!

cheers, Tim