SAU Community

Bernard Tomic's Selling The M3

gtr13

No one jealous.... its more the fact that, he got exempt from the rest of the p platers to drive the thing...... why? Cause his cashed up? Whh the f**k does he need to drive a 150k bm to training? His not special? Or is he better than all the other 19 year old kids that want there dream car?

In the end he was aloud to drive it to and from training because he is special and clearly the gov thinks his better than the other young blokes cause he can swing a racket..... but his a dumbass that should have been setting a example and done tbe right thing..... drove to and from training.... he didnt and i hope they fine the shit out of him, so his daddy has to drive him now.

Bahahaha

Why shouldnt he be allowed to drive it? hes got the money and and has worked hard for it why shouldnt he be able to drive whatever he wants, you telling me if your were 18 and had millions you wouldnt go buy whatever you want and drive it? money is power and it always will be and if your lucky enough to have heaps of it make the most of it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why shouldnt he be allowed to drive it? hes got the money and and has worked hard for it why shouldnt he be able to drive whatever he wants, you telling me if your were 18 and had millions you wouldnt go buy whatever you want and drive it? money is power and it always will be and if your lucky enough to have heaps of it make the most of it.

Its nothing to do with the purchase price of the car, everything to do with P plate restrictions on high power vehicle. you don't need to be rich to buy a car that's a high powered vehicle either, so why is he special?

He is a 19 y.o kid, he hasn't been alive long enough to work hard for anything. He hits a ball for a living.

First you get the money, Then you get the power, Then you get the women...you're nuts.

Its more the fact it was against the law. If he did have a special note from his mum or whoever to say he could drive it he could have shown it to the police... I don't blame him for buying the car he wants but like many people even on this forum. If you buy a car that your legally not allowed to drive, don't have a cry when you get caught. Same as breaking any other law.

Thats not very nice , dont be bagging Aussie Icons you cheese whistle , i think Tomic is an up an coming champ like Lleyton .

he isn't an icon. he's not even close. he's just some young douche who can hit a ball ok so is for some reason famous for it. i'm pretty well respected in my trade but i don't get paid big money or have tv crews come and record me while i'm at work. having a job that makes you famous doesn't mean that you suddenly can start acting like a douche or thinking you are above the law. there are plenty of people who work harder than sports stars but don't get world wide recognition.

so does that mean that if some other 16 year old works hard and buys a GTR while still on his L's he should be able to drive it? no. it is against the law and the fact that you can hit a ball a little bit better than someone else has sweet fuck all to do whether you can try and dodge the laws. they are there for a reason to try and keep young idiots out of high powered cars. and he has proven that he is a young idiot

Thats why this countrys gov is #ucked. In NZ he would be driving that thing all day with no dramas legit. You can own what you want when you want from was the age of 16. until last year now 18. (because of under aged clubbing and alcohol not driving reasons)

I think this country's rules and regulations are all bull and people are suffering because of them and not just the p platers but people of all ages with all kinds of sports cars.

Yes he should be setting an example and prob shouldn't of been driving it no different to any other p plater. but either way i still blame the useless government as much as tomic.

Yeah but NZ is just ferking awesome.

Here in Shitville, or Australia as some call it, the Govt. seems to think that it is responsible for the safety and well being of the individual.

And TBH if I had a lot of money and was on p's I would also go buy a flash expensive sports car and drive it around, and just take the risk. if i got caught I wouldn't make a big deal about it like tomic has. just accept its illegal and deal with it.

Go pay my fine then jump in my 150k sports car hanging p plates out the window and drive off. This only a big deal because himself and the media have blown it up that way. Im sure there are a lot of rich kids with their flash fast cars on p plates.

on another note. Orange and black/carbon looks sik and those m3's are dope.

LOL!!! this is whats wrong with the world.......money=tosser

just cause hes rich he cant wait 3 years?? he could have bought almost any nice 3 series Beemer for now.....then upgraded. if a 19 yr old can buy an M3, then im sure he can still afford it later.

as for the whole P plate thing in Aust...those few bad lemons that died / crashed nice cars while young have sorted that out. these laws didn't exist when i got my license...........just all you younger suckers that have to suffer.... but i dont disagree with them, cars are getting faster. and the fast cars are easier to get. twill eventually end in tears and someone blaming the government.....or rich twats :P

dont worry NZ...im sure it will all come to you soon once a few more Tomics and teens wrap themselves around trees so they can blame the car.

To be honest unless the government makes an advanced driver course mandatory for getting your P's the restrictions should be in. I went through them, and probably wouldn't have respected my car enough if i hadn't.

On the other they recently changed the laws so that the 210kw SV6 commodores are legal for P platers here. They're really to fast of a car i think.

very true Pete. motorbikes have always been like that for the same reasons.

lol.....if it isnt Tomic pushing the rules...its holden........ (or maybe tomic is buying an SV6)

"Please Ms Gillard, change the rule so we can sell another car, we're desperate"

Well, the rules are QLD only (why the hell don't we have a national transportation department anyway...) so it'd be Bligh, not Gillard. But yeah, apparently the only 2 vehicles effected by the change from 200 to 210kw is the SV6 commodore and some lotus. Seems pretty likely that it was "help us sell more cars"

I always thought the old bike laws were stupid. 250cc two stroke sports bikes were legal for L's/P's in Qld for a long time, and they were just as quick as some of the 600cc 4 strokes.

yeh but in NZ they f**k sheep...I would prefer to drive around in a shit car than f**k a sheep

This made me laugh so damn hard lol.

And who cares, he earned his money, he can do what he likes. Get caught, his problem, why do we care?

As always law enforcement is rather dealing with traffic offenses (quick & easy work) rather than protect and serve, whenever you commit a parking offense in front of your local 7/11 they bag you, but wind up getting mugged next to a dumpster and they seem to be sitting at the donut shop. I have been booked/targeted by the same cop twice and both times I was driving under the speed limit (50 in a 60 zone not reving my engine) I for one think that the QLD police need to start helping batman chase the baddies rather than letting the joker get away because of a parking clamp sitting on the batmobile wheels. Tomic may not be protecting but he's defiantly serving for Australia :thumbsup:

And yes the fried chicken was the only thing they were investigating

post-34040-0-14550700-1328437634_thumb.jpg

This made me laugh so damn hard lol.

And who cares, he earned his money, he can do what he likes. Get caught, his problem, why do we care?

oh you can do what you like with lots of money. but dont expect to get away with it because you have money.