SAU Community

9.98 @ 139Mph

STATUS

Come on Trent surely you would know a coated GT35R isn't worth $9,000 like that ad says :laugh:

Then... 560rwkw with a GT35 on E85... lol... John Elliot.

New ebay user as well...

Maybe give Hills a call? Perhaps they know of the car if they did actually build the motor?

Come on Trent surely you would know a coated GT35R isn't worth $9,000 like that ad says :laugh:

Then... 560rwkw with a GT35 on E85... lol... John Elliot.

New ebay user as well...

Maybe give Hills a call? Perhaps they know of the car if they did actually build the motor?

HAHA boom didnt even see that... gonna blame my moving shop til 3am on that one....

delete thread for my blatant stupidity....

Tell you will pay cash asap when he sends them.

Haha this is what I said:

Hi mate,

Could you please upload pictures of the 9.98 time slip, dyno graphs and receipts for engine work? I'm quite interested in your car as I've been looking for a project to come along for some time now; have got money ready to go and willing to pay far more than the current bid stands. I can see the money and effort that has gone into your car, but one can never be too safe, I've been stung before. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

I wouldnt be risking it lol

Providing you saved the advert and had a good lawyer you could almost certainly get your money back, providing he didn't spend it all on drugs.

It is false advertising which there are laws against.