SAU Community

Okay - Who's Going Down To Dandy?

Union76

Just wondering, who here is aiming to attend this event?

Open to all vintages - Is a SAU group attending? Sorry haven't been on for a while.........

For the record, I'm attending in the (r34's old) DR30 (my HR31 is no go just yet).

Cheers,

Mike.

japaneseclassic2012.jpg

Edited by Union76

Hey Mike,

Thought you might have been at Hanging Rock on Sunday - it was a great day!

I'll be at Dandy showgrounds - and am taking a couple of cars. We should have around 15 Prince's there all up - 1 of each model GT, Gloria Wagon, Gloria Sedan, Prince Skyline 1500 Estate, KGC10 GT-R Replica (although it is staying on the back of the truck) and the only 1st gen Skyline.

Should be a great day!!! Hope the weather holds up!!!!

See you & Julie there :thumbsup:

Hey Jason,

Ahhh there's nothing like a couple of good Princes on show...... Spot on.

Yeah sorry we didn't turn up, we've done H/Rock the last few years and decided on a break this time round. How'd the Roo Stampede go?

Mike.

howdo,

You're keeeen, excellent. The DR count may have just increased! I think I read you're running down with r31club - feel free to join us -ndsoc if that's not the case. Sure Jason can fill you in on the details.

Yes I've been copping a bit of sh#t for not attending H.R. I guess I got to the stage where the amount of Mustangs in my diet caught up with me, needed a year off to help with digestion!

Mike

Edited by Union76

RE: the rock and mustangs,

yeah I feel your pain, but tehers heaps of the cool things there!

Its abit of a tradition I go down there now, the old man has a few toys.

Wasnt really going to cruise down with the R31 guys, just a solo cruise down.

Should try get the R30's together again.

And woot, Im now on club rego :devil:

howdo,

You're keeeen, excellent. The DR count may have just increased! I think I read you're running down with r31club - feel free to join us -ndsoc if that's not the case. Sure Jason can fill you in on the details.

Mike

NDSOC are meeting at Keysborough Macca's for a 9am departure. Prince guys will be there earlier to set up and unload a couple of trailers......

CSA also have a good number going....

Should be a big day!!

Im a maybe now, unless I can get a new reinforced sump on the fj,

copped a good hit in the hills and got some oil pump whine :yucky:

I did this the oil pressure stayed a little lower too. i beat it back out (space for the pickup..causes noise/starvation) i braced mine with checker plate!

it was not overly hard in the end

Marc,

its a straightfoward job, have a welder, would rather get another sump preped for a quick swap as i cant have the car out of action.

thanks for the offer cazz, but would to like to buy one :)

I might take it as is, and plan the route there avoiding shitty roads.

Looking like a good r30 turnout :cheers: