SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

Series one and two headlights are different for OEM the series one has a flatter bottom while the series two goes down more and flicks up closer to the grill.

Sedan headlights are all the same, its the outer shape that you need to worry about.

Differance between S1 & S2 from what I can see is that they changed the look on the inside slightly and added height adjustment.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The listing states only for cars with factory HID's (most are removed with compliance) What would be required to make these lights work correctly?

Yeah, my lights are H1.

How would we get this to work?

Quick update: $500 including shipping....still trying to negotiate and bring it down further.....have told the seller that we are ready to wait a bit longer with respect ro change in shipping methods which could bring the cost a bit down...will keep u guys posted.....

Guys have a look at this link and see if this is the right model...My link

Edited by shiva

Finaly cost is $452 through sea shipping which will take 6 - 9 weeks......Please confirm the below list if you guys are still interested.....

Update list:

Chrome housing(Coupe Models)

1. Shiva

2. 81gSKy

3. Heretical

4. Bigdr33gtst (damian)

5. Nightcrawler

6. thinktea:

Black housing(Coupe Models)

1. Jawrgy

2. gkzlah

3. Mick_V35 (Mick)

4. Runner4life

5. Dreadnought

6. Mayo_85

Sedan: Black Housing

1. Howaitonaito, black housing series one sedan.

Edited by shiva

Confirmed for me: Dreadnought - Black housing

The link above looks right Shiva.

If there are any issues with HID Ballast, Series 1 or 2 etc, I'll work through them on the fly. I don't have any particular expertise here but am happy to test.

I'm also happy to work with the Melbourne/SA people to arrange distribution.

have already asked jesse to check the compatibility of these headlights for series 1 and series 2.....once we confirm the 12 pairs, then we can give jesse different address and he will give his NAB account to which we can transfer the money and he will ship the lights in packages of 2 pairs of lights.....as mentioned earlier, it will be by sea so wait time is 6 to 9 weeks.....

Confirmed List:

1. 4evershiva - Chrome housing

2. Dreadnought - black

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for all your work so far. I have series 3 (bi-xenon lights). Can I trouble you to just double check with Jesse that the series 2 coupe lights are compatible with the series 3 coupe lights. Shouldn't be a difference but wouldn't mind a double check.

Thanks,

Keith

Finaly cost is $452 through sea shipping which will take 6 - 9 weeks......Please confirm the below list if you guys are still interested.....

Update list:

Chrome housing(Coupe Models)

1. Shiva

2. 81gSKy

3. Heretical

4. Bigdr33gtst (damian)

5. Nightcrawler

6. thinktea:

Black housing(Coupe Models)

1. Jawrgy

2. gkzlah

3. Mick_V35 (Mick)

4. Runner4life

5. Dreadnought

6. Mayo_85

Sedan: Black Housing

1. Howaitonaito, black housing series one sedan.

I'm still in! WOOT! Can't wait to f@#$ off these oxidated headlights! LOL!

Confirmed List:

Chrome housing:

1. 4evershiva

2. 81gSKy y

3.Nightcrawler

Black housing:

1.Dreadnought

Hey Keith have already asked Jesse to check its compatibility from the early model to the latest...so he will inform me if there is any issues......COMMON GUYS, LETS GET THE LIST CONFIRMED AND GET THIS GOING AS JESSE IS NOT READY TO SPEND MORE TIME ON THIS BUY.......

Still in :)

Should we set an expiry date on the group buy confirmation? I'm not trying to pressure people but we could spin this out for months if not careful.

Edited by Dreadnought