SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start, 8 paid already. Lets hope that the other guys do not let us down. It would only take one person to mess this up. Can someone give the others a nudge to let them know that we are waiting for them? The quicker we all get this paid the quicker we will get our headlights!

Well hopefully i can redeem my poor form from pulling out from the group buy... I received my headlights last week and as i suspected the HIDs have been removed... However the ballasts are still there..

The headlights are extremely plug and play if you have the factory HIDs still there...

Im happy to help any Melbournians with installing their headlights once they receive them

Good news, so everyone is paid up! Hopefully we can get these shipped now. Well done everyone it would only have taken one non payment to mess this up.

Hopefully we will be starting a discussion on installation really soon. Any idea how long they may take to fit?

I suppose the worst case scenario is that all 11 of us collectively chip in approx $50 each to buy the extra pair. We then put it up on SAU for sale and once sold, the proceeds be divided 11 ways. Its a hassle but may be the way to go if we don't have a 12th person.

hey is it too late to get in on this? are you guys getting a spare set? if so i would like to buy..

Hi there,

It is not too late to join in itpesaf....we need one more order for a set of v35 coupe headlights

Welcome to the group buy... prices, product website link etc are listed above. For the v35 coupe, there are either chrome or black housings to choose from. http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s249472633 (use google translate on this link).

Please email Jeese Streeter [email protected] (our contact in Japan who we are getting the deal through), and let him know you are in and get a quote for your set delivered via your preferred shipping method. Payment is a two stage process, first to enable Jesse to purchase the product and secondly to enable Jesse to deliver to product to you.

Let us know where are you located. If we can pair you up with someone else, you will save some cash on shipping costs.

For air delivery, the cost without pairing is approximately $510 per set. With pairing, $20 - $30 cheaper.

The difference between air delivery (4-6 days) and sea delivery (6-9 weeks) is approximately $50.

There is no price difference for the black or chrome housing.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

Cheers,

Keith

Don't let the pressure of 11 others get to you! Seriously though I think if you saw photos of our cars afterwards you would kick yourself if you did not make a purchase.

I really think this mod makes the cars look more modern like a lot of newer cars with them fitted.