SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

Finally uploaded, damn highres pics

256270_7001-med.JPG

256winery_panoramic-med.jpg

256winery_panoramic_2-med.jpg

256270_7008-med.JPG

256270_7012-med.JPG

256270_7013-med.JPG

Couldn't take more pics on the road coz I was either holding a CB trying to sort out poeple n their locations (or abusing deorbit n my twin R32 which now has a turbo).

Next cruise I promise i'll have a car mounted camera for vids n pics (already in progress).

If you want high res versions of these pics (and trust me the panoramics are HUUUUGE) then go to my gallery n view em.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WICKED day... big thanks goes to ash andrew and james!!!

My photos from the day

http://gtr.ferni.net/photos/05%20-%20MtMac...20SAU%20Cruise/

And yes - there is one of the cops that pulled us over :cheers:

http://gtr.ferni.net/photos/05%20-%20MtMac...s/IMG_1252.html

This photo is the cars in front of mine with the cops just behind me from the above photo:

http://gtr.ferni.net/photos/05%20-%20MtMac...s/IMG_1253.html

LOTS of video footage as well :D Will see what i can do with that

lol ferni I saw your passenger taking vids as you passed em... 0wnage videos i take it? lol

your group got pulled over by that pansy looking cop car? omg... is that a rav4 or sumfin? sumone said it was a WRX...

can't believe you guys all got pulled over so they could give you a warning lol. What a waste of time.

We got some directions off the Seargent of the area (who told us why you guys got a warning) and he had a lil chat n a laff, and then he kept goin to see if the guys who pulled you over needed any help. But yeah he seemed not so fussed over it. I think it was more of an excercise to appease the locals who had complained about the noise and excessive traffic when we passed thru town more than anything.

Hats off to Ash, James and Snowman for organising event.

A+ for those maps - they would have to be the most comprehensive maps I've ever seen.

Had a top day and thank god there was no rain.

Highlights of the trip:

1. Garry in Impul getting airbourne

2. The blue/purple 32gtst blowing flames galour.

was my first sau cruise and i absolutely loved it!! i think thats the most beating my car has taken since i got it bak, alot of very nice cars!!! tried to keep up with the r33's but the 18's werent helpin when i hit the bumps etc :cheers: sorry had to leave early had work and i was late :D hope to see u on another cruise sometime!

Yeah once again thanks guys (Andrew Ash and James) for organising another great cruise.

Its fantastic what you guys do as those coppers looked real. Must have cost a bit for the costumes.

Looking forward to the next cruise.

Clarkey

We counted on the day at the winery and it was 45 in total... 42 lines and 3 others :D

awesome turn out and a wicked day...

was definately an interesting day keeping up with everyone in Josies boat lol

man that thing was hard to steer around those corners at speed... the steering is so all over the place and when ur doing the limit around those bends it gets a little hairy to say the least :cheers: then trying to slow the damn thing down in time before shooting off the edge lol

pushead - i didnt even realise u were there!! if i did i would have come and said hi... u should have recognised the boat!!

I got a heap of pics and footage which i will upload once i get a chance.

Was a great day.