SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was funny cause at one point i was driving with the video camera in one hand and the steering wheel in the other... then i changed over to the normal camera... which proved an issue while sitting down driving in my smallest pocket so i had to put the seat right back while stretching out so i could get the camera out... a little stupid i know... then i had to get the mobile out of my pocket to give to josie... omg the TAC ads they could have made from that :)

i think a CB is a must on these events which is why i will get one... not so i dont get lost... just so i can abuse shan, ash and shiv

Here is the photo from the winery - i've put a couple of names in already... but PM/email/post who you are, who others are - or if you're not in the photo.

I tell you what James, photoshop yourself into the pic [say a photo from spy night :)] and put yourself at the extreme left - "number 1" - then I can be number 34 :)

Seriously though, it was a great cruise and thanks again guys!!!

Keep rolling out the pics - dont be tightarses!!! [that includes you RoblineGTR] :bananaman

Guest RedLineGTR
redline - if you want an ftp to upload them too i can host them for ya

Nah thats cool, thanks for the offer thoe. Cheers Rob

A big thankyou to everyone that came along. I had a great day :)

Weather held off and the turnout was fantastic. The positive feedback encourages us to continue to try and provide more days like this.

:(

Guest RedLineGTR
Cheers for the new avatar :D

Post more up ya bum!

Here's a cleaner version of your avatar from the orignal photo etc..very similar :) meh i'm bored :(

Guest RedLineGTR
A big thankyou to everyone that came along. I had a great day :D

Weather held off and the turnout was fantastic. The positive feedback encourages us to continue to try and provide more days like this.

:(

Thanks Andrew Always a Pleasure :)

Thanks Rob