SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

Dang it all - I get the same 'economy' as Leewah with 1/3 of the power :rofl:

This needs to be rectified - bring on my tax-return for some cam gears, new o2 sensors and a proper tune.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about a program for the PowerFC, a fuel mapping thing that has four configurations that the tuner can set. For example one for like 100rwkw’s using as little boost as possible and fuel, this would not only be good for fuel economy but would also help the life of the engine. Then you can have some mid range settings and an all out config for when you really need to move. Not sure if this is available yet, someone was telling me it was coming this year?!?!?

meh my car was running like sh!t... i am sorry to those who had to put up with my car's constant backfiring... good cruise overall :)

As I said before I own a screwdriver Shan ;)

I didn't go with the lead pack for that reason, din hold you fellas up, I stuck with the GTSt's n didn't hold many people up. Altho I did cop a bit of abuse on the CB for havin a slow GTS :rant: but I gave it bak to em. esp Shivam, who will now NOT be gettin my rear pods. :)

"Dang it all - I get the same 'economy' as Leewah with 1/3 of the power"

i get 250km on a full tank of optimax and im only stock 33 gtst, at least you have two turbos!!

250KM from a stock GTST??? i get 350-400km, 400+ on longer trips on a gtst pushing 215rwkw

something is not right, also ive found i get lots more kms from bp ultimate, give it a TRY for a few tanks and see if u notice the difference..

250KM from a stock GTST??? i get 350-400km, 400+ on longer trips on a gtst pushing 215rwkw

something is not right, also ive found i get lots more kms from bp ultimate, give it a TRY for a few tanks and see if u notice the difference..

I second that!

And if BP Ultimate is no better, get your car checked out.

DentonR33/Al/etc

When my GTSt was stock as a rock I used to get between 300-400 out of a tank of optimax......now I'm pushing 230rwkw I don't drive it as often as I used too but I still get 250km out of $30-35 of fuel using a tuned wolf.

you guys drive to soft :P

I totally agree man :aroused:

need to push your baby go harder dude

My stock 350z can drive 400-500km out of the tank, which I change gear below 3000rpm. For Skyline, if you change gears at 5k or even 8k, no way ur tank of fuel can least that much lolloLLOL

Soft???? Who's sookin' about with AWD then? :( Skaife reckons for real control you gotta have RWD crumpledore (wanker)

Gotta say the GTR fuel pump pushes way too much juice into the 25. Running maximium static advance until the computer is installed and still no detonation but occasional bogging from overfuelling, or wheelspin in third :D

• 1 month later...