SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR
Paid, was worth it just for the run through the tunnel :)

next time we gotta get someone organised so they stand outside the tunnel with a camera some how and get all the lines fanging it just as soon as they exit the tunnel :(

sorry man it wasn't really a well organised thing. We lost everyone after some folks got pulled over and it wasn't a good idea using the CB's after that.

WTF!, Are you still hung over or what?

Sorry buddy, but such things are unavoidable, the reason everyone seperated was because they didn't want to be stop unless they where asked to by the police officers. I believe you and i where about to leave the pulled over group to avoid our details being taken.

Find me a better organized cruise and then advise how to make our next one better.

Yeah I was a bit surprised when I read that, personally I don’t know how you can loose 50 odd Skylines anyway. For that reason I never bothered to get a map :(

Al: I think deorbit was talking about the drinks they went for, saying it wasnt organised / planned very well to go and drink etc...not the cruise [i could be wrong though] :(

Try this:

Now i'm going to go get over my hang over cause Al, Evil and a few of us got hammered afterwards at a pub.
Originally Posted by CNBLOW

hey Al and Shivram...thanks for the invite..just kiddin

sorry man it wasn't really a well organised thing

That was a great day, Thanks for the orginazer ;P and hopefully will have another one soon. How many of you did the jump in the afternoon? I m talking abt the 4 wheel in the air at 100km plus jump in the 2 line country road. I remember i was the 1st lead and the R31 race car following me:P

hey impul man that was so much fun.

we would have been doing more like *100*

first u went over then us man that was one huge jump.

n e ways hope evryone had fun i am sure us and gary did thanks for the day guys

bye

Guest RedLineGTR

funky i would be keen on those car bras!!! do they make them in melb?? ? or was it in sydney or something??

yeah was a good cruise, well done guys. my car is at the auto elecs today getting its alternator replaced. will be fixed tomorrow lunch time. so all is good and i think my battery is cooked too, but thats fine. thanks for the good day and maps/plans etc...

Al, as i'm speaking to u on the phone at the moment, I'm was not talking about the cruise but about our pissup!

WTF!, Are you still hung over or what?

Sorry buddy, but such things are unavoidable, the reason everyone seperated was because they didn't want to be stop unless they where asked to by the police officers.  I believe you and i where about to leave the pulled over group to avoid our details being taken.

Find me a better organized cruise and then advise how to make our next one better.

These are the chips on the front of my car. all the bright white dots are chips too, chipped off the top layer of paint. DOH!

these were taken just after i washed my car this afternoon...

That cant be too healthy theres stones in the cooler. Looks pretty bad, at least most of them are on the front bar and not on the hood. Seems like next time we should get some car bras or something, or maybe we could stick something onto the front of the cars, like masking tape over the front bar, then just rip it off after we are done.