SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ferni: Yeah i actually noticed that myself....might look into some kind of brace/support bars at either end....i dunno....saw a few nice flames from MSPEC....and from sitting behind him you almost dont notice that huge wing cauz it lines up perfectly with the roof line an pillars...lol...then he turns a corner an you couldn't miss it!!!

if we could get a group buy on custom made carbra's I'd be in for sure!! mine would be the same as an R33GTR, but theres so many different style fronts out there, they'd have to be made to suit

I say get over it you cant point the blame, chances are no matter who you were following you would have coped a beating. When you go those speeds you have to cope the consequences. Ferni flicked heaps at me but I am not going to blame him because who ever was behind me would have coped the same shit. There was gravel on the road at a lot of places. Next time the organizers should get some road cleaners to go over our route first :(

It don’t cost much to fix the front bar anywayz. Eric at Paint Pro Works does my bar for $200 and usually does the stone chips on the hood for free, good guy!

I say get over it you cant point the blame, chances are no matter who you were following you would have coped a beating. When you go those speeds you have to cope the consequences. Ferni flicked heaps at me but I am not going to blame him because who ever was behind me would have coped the same shit. There was gravel on the road at a lot of places. Next time the organizers should get some road cleaners to go over out route first :D It don’t cost much to fix the front bar anywayz. Eric at Paint Pro Works does my bar for $200 and usually does the stone chips on the hood for free, good guy!

hehe yeah i was following up towards the winery behind u and i couldnt care less... then again its my gfs car lol

but yeah it happens... i remember my line on the GOR cruise over a year ago got hammered cause me and jack in his GTR were having a bit of fun on the way back :(

lol no i was hanging back cause there were 4 other cars WELL behind us... i was trying to keep in between u and them so I could see u and THEY could see me :(

that fat boat of a car is pretty damn quick all things considering... she can hold her own ground :D

i have a heap of footage from my car, about an hour

my cousin will be editing it and hopefully throw together a quick vid.. ill host it once its done and give you guys the link

yeah if u could get the highest res version possible and put it on a CD or DVD for me i will put it onto the DVD im making for SAU-VIC

That was a great day, Thanks for the orginazer ;P and hopefully will have another one soon. How many of you did the jump in the afternoon? I m talking abt the 4 wheel in the air at 100km plus jump in the 2 line country road. I remember i was the 1st lead and the R31 race car following me:P

MSPEC: yeah for sure....nice photo to compare...lol....but i still think yours has a couple of inch's on mine :( looks sweet as!!

as for the stone chips....i dont think anyone is really pointing blame (appart from one post i read i think?) jus pointing out that fact that next time we have to be a bit more careful, or get some form of prevention....alaa car bra's. I dont think a cruise where everyone was spaced 15-20 car spaces apart would be much fun, an can always remove the bra's for photos...look nice an clean too!!..lol

abcent: yours might even provide down force it ya lucky LOL ... mine I think is a little taller but yours is wider making up for the lack of height :(