SAU Community

How Do You Clean Ur Afm

FR33ZN

U still aint done that ya lazy bastard?! Lol! i told ya how to do it before hit the inside of it with carby cleaner be sure to get at the lil wire inside the AFM

Use a proper AFM cleaner, as carby cleaner may be too harsh on the electrical element and sensor.

$25 or so for a can, compared to $100's to replace a damaged AFM.

I have a can of CFC MAF Cleaner, it wasn't really that expensive. like $8 from memory

yeah just got some too from repco but i paid something like $22. It says on the can not to use carby or brake cleaners on MAF sensors im no expert though im only going of what can says. It also says its "proven to gain 4-10 horsepower atw" so i dont know what to believe lol.

Horsepower in a can pure faaarkin genius! Why didnt i think of that?! Im gunna buy 4 cans and see if i make 16-40hp more....... But i dont have an AFM though :/

yeah just got some too from repco but i paid something like $22. It says on the can not to use carby or brake cleaners on MAF sensors im no expert though im only going of what can says. It also says its "proven to gain 4-10 horsepower atw" so i dont know what to believe lol.