SAU Community

The Best Looking Skyline (Including The R35 Gtr)

Spunky Munky

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops didnt post the link

http://carmate.com/p...id=NSGTS95GTRFB

Please do not put any carmate stuff on a GTR. That front bar on the R33 GTR was a genuine piece with the lip. Brand new would cost over $2K and the lip alone would be around $600. All copy stuff looks cheap.

Ive seen oem bars on a gtst, sits kinda funny and more the not needs to use the gtr reo bar. Either way.....front lip makes the car for me.

Post up some pics mate.

I agree, on the R33 GTR - the lip makes the car look tough...also on the R33, the N1 nostril vents make it look iconic !

33 then 35,34 and lastly 32 but all GTR's modified properly look aggressive

Damn, wish I had put up a poll...looks like the R33 is winning the bid for best looking GTR.

I kinda agree with you, I'd say R33, R34, R35 then the R32 respectively. Cheers.

It's alright cruising around in your R33 thinking the exterior looks shit hot - but sadly for us 33 owners we spend our time looking at the interior...which makes my eyes bleed. More mundane then Mundine in there.

It's alright cruising around in your R33 thinking the exterior looks shit hot - but sadly for us 33 owners we spend our time looking at the interior...which makes my eyes bleed. More mundane then Mundine in there.

HA ha ha ha....you make a very good point...like we spend so much effort and money making our cars look hot...when we hardly never see it from the inside...I agree the inside is boring...but I find it very tough...I like the simple yet tough look....

• 2 weeks later...

The 32 interoir is the main reason for me steering away....R33 interior is boss :) especailly with R32 GTR seats haha

Yeah I agree. I love the R33 GTR interior. Looks bland yes, but f**ken tough yes too!!! hah ahah

For me its always been the 32 for the reason that this series made the footprint for what today is, the gtr icon.

Group A racing here in aust with the winfield and go gtr...u simply cannot match the history and impact it has made :)

This thread is the only safe place for 33 lovers I think. until now anyway

Personally -> 32, 34, 35, 31.........................................................................33 :whistling:

Im partial to defined lines and the sports car look, not too keen on the Skylines prior to the 31

:devil: