SAU Community

The Best Looking Skyline (Including The R35 Gtr)

Spunky Munky

Sleek lines, slim, a sexy booty and a car with attitude you can see in it's stance and hear when it sings.

This is why I prefer the R32 GTR above all other Skylines. Plus I'm an old bat fastard.

I believe Mr & Mrs Nissan knew it had a misscarriage with the birth of the 33 so reverted the looks for the 34.

The 34 is plain Tuff looking

The 35 reverts in looks even further and I can't argue with it's handeling/performance off the production line.

It's also the closest to the 32 shape (winning formula), in my opinion.

These pics belong in the 32 Pix thread but to add wheight to this debate :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you mate, I'm on the same page as you. You simply cannot match the history and nostalgia of the mighty 32!

The days of watching it wipe out the ATCC series is my highlight

that is 1 an awesome gtr...have u got a thread build on it? What are the specs?

thanks mate! no i dont.. and i should do!! had her since she was bog stock.. but quickly she is 380 kw, cam gears dialed in for mid range. greddy t517zx2 turbos. built motor tomei head, still runs 98ron. 365mm alcons caged and harnessed, massive sparco seats, lots of carbon,

I used to be firmly in the 34GTR camp and do hope to own one in the near fut..who am i kidding, in about twenty years at the way i go through beer coupons but i have slowly come around to the killerwhale look of the 33GTR, examples above and below surely cant be ignored?

554021_347964085254615_203870389663986_991060_1651825423_n.jpg