SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Putty Rd Cruise! 22Nd April 2012

~Anna~

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it said on weatherzone, 85% chance of 1-5mm for newcastle region.

not sure if this counts as our drive though, expecting not but dont know where any other place is as im new to up here haha.

Now that I've fixed my washer jet connections, bring on the rain I say

When I first got the car, pulling the wiper stalk would get the front wipers going but spray the rear window; twisting the collar would get the rear wiper going and spray the windscreen. :wacko:

I just saw that too, hoping it clears by sat, realy wanna go on this drive

Is your skyline one of those super super super rare ones that doesn't have a roof and won't work in the wet?

Im down like donkey kong even if rains!! I've organised many successful cruises where it happend to rain and my mate still brang out his Murcielago ;) who cares, still cruise people... rain never hurt, just take a lot more care

one thing to think about with rain, besides of course if you have a convertable skyline ha is that a weeks worth of rain on rural roads (most likely crappy sprayed sealed ones, and not much ashaplt) that probably takes its fair share of heavy vehicles (never been up putty road so dont really know what its like) will have a servere effect on the roads wearing course, ie large pot holes and rocks/debris... unless there is a bit of dry weather i doubt the council will go fill up the holes before the weekend, could be wrong though...

Just a forwarning, the roads could be in horrible condition??... Just saying as i design roads for a living is all..