SAU Community

Rb25Det Gear Box Oil

mafia

i bought redline and since i changed to it i find it hard to change from 1st to 2nd, 3rd to 4th is alright. I did change the clutch too so im not sure if i got a bad batch of oil or its the new clutch. With the old clutch and oil it was so smooth i could change with my palm on the stick. Any ideas would be great

i bought redline and since i changed to it i find it hard to change from 1st to 2nd, 3rd to 4th is alright. I did change the clutch too so im not sure if i got a bad batch of oil or its the new clutch. With the old clutch and oil it was so smooth i could change with my palm on the stick. Any ideas would be great

If your box was ok before you should have held out for the Motul. Does your clutch pedal have the same amount of free play as previously?

I have a slight notch going 1st-2nd (only when cold) and I think the redline lightweight shockproof has actually made it worse lol. I was going to try the yellow redline next time but would I be better off just using the nulon g70 addative instead?

Edited by mistermeena