• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone who's worried about breaking their stock cars:

I drove my mostly standard 30+ year old car 200km there

did heaps of clutch dumps

drove 200km back home.

no issues at all, was quite surprised.

prob cos it has 1kw but whatever. Deca's really fun for first timers and you should definitely sign up if you are contemplating it.

Cannot make it this round though.

To anyone who's worried about breaking their stock cars:

I drove my mostly standard 30+ year old car 200km there

did heaps of clutch dumps

drove 200km back home.

no issues at all, was quite surprised.

prob cos it has 1kw but whatever. Deca's really fun for first timers and you should definitely sign up if you are contemplating it.

Cannot make it this round though.

What he said^

only 29 people? wtf??

where did all the cool people go?? :unsure:

DAMM you Leon and your awesome maps, some nice drift looking battles

New rule for next year, no DECAs on V8 supercar weekends.

Looking forward to the next round

Cheers

Luke

DAMM you Leon and your awesome maps, some nice drift looking battles

New rule for next year, no DECAs on V8 supercar weekends.

Looking forward to the next round

Cheers

Luke

sorry mate! but it will be fun!!

p.s The V8's should check with us first.. :D

Can someone please help... I'm weighing up whether or not to attend, based on both funds and whether I have everything required to do so. Just need to know how i go about getting the AASA license and is it possible to do so in only a week, or can it be obtained on the day?

I know ive left it a little late but ive been unsure if my car will be ready for reg in time which it will be. Thanks.

Edited by RSFOURDayz

Just sent through entries for Long and I. We will be sharing a car so need to be grouped and numbered accordingly. Thanks :)

Time for some Corona Deca action!

great to see!

will keep you in the same group, 10 cars apart!

Really? That is awesome. So all I need to do is send entry form in with $85 then pay 50 on the day? I recon this will happen.

good work!

its a great day and you'll love it!

Really? That is awesome. So all I need to do is send entry form in with $85 then pay 50 on the day? I recon this will happen.

thats it, also make sure your car is ready to go to ;)

like mounted fire extinguisher, no loose items, good tyres etc etc

Ill find out Monday what work is doing

It's a bit hectic atm, if im free then entry will be going in

you know you want to....

only 29 people? wtf??

where did all the cool people go?? :unsure:

I'm off to party in Sydney! I'll think of you as I am eating Zumbo creations and drinking copious amounts of alcohol :yucky: