[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last thursday saw a white 33 with a nice kit driving around the regency park/south road area, saw it again a couple hours later turnin onto grand junction rd, then i reckon it was the same one again that i saw turning out of a side road on the road that leads past edinburgh airforce base. looked sweet anyway.

then saw a nice dark blue 33 at semaphore traffic lights on tuesday.

I think i saw Deluxe driving down South Rd at St Marys this morning also saw HR32 driving down there the other week. I see alot of skylines driving past work ( adrian brien ford )

Yeh that was me......on my way down to tint a car to get my bubbles sorted on the rear window.........if anyone noticed :lol:

Whiplash: can i have a test drive of the XR6T and typhoon? :P:O

Ha, why bother they feel very heavy when you drive them 1800kg's they also loose a fair bit of power to the rear wheels. I reckon that the R33 GTST has better acceloration and handles a hell of a lot better. will be interesting when the turbo focus come out 165kw. i also see alot of skylines on flagstaff hill and happy valley drive. I also spend a lot of time at marion for work, getting cars registered so i see alot down there as well.

Ha, why bother they feel very heavy when you drive them 1800kg's

Meh - lightweight compared to the Stagea. Well, about the same.

There are ways to get more power...... :lol:

LOL

I wouldn't want to do too much to one of the turbo falcons had one in the workshop for 8 months with a broken head from the piston detonating all because the owner tried to modify the engine all he had done was add a uni chip and BANG!!!!!!!!

Give me a RB any day.

Can't wait to see the new Stagea

LOL

I wouldn't want to do too much to one of the turbo falcons had one in the workshop for 8 months with a broken head from the piston detonating all because the owner tried to modify the engine all he had done was add a uni chip and BANG!!!!!!!!

Give me a RB any day.

Can't wait to see the new Stagea

Modified properly they are quite a nice piece of kit.

Munro's XR6T runs 11s.

Hey that just my personal experience with them, i was a huge ford entusiast when i started working there but after working with them i wouldn't buy one. I deal with all new fords that arrive and have to sort out some warranty stuff.