SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Then an R33(white) with a kit, (could have been Vange, looked like the car in his sig, and he seems to be everywhere!)

parked on marion road around plympton area, at 6:30...

lol im a busy person, places 2 b people 2 c...nah wasnt me was home recovering after night b4....

if u look a few pages bk som1 had a camera and took a pic of me turning on hindley lol...

speaking of keeping a camera in the car (which I always do) - and call me a dirty old man - but I snapped these great shots last week :thumbsup:

HHAHAHAHAHA ur a classic

LOL @ Darren n Duc, just cos im popular with the ladys thats y i get around hahahh jk

how about i post up my daily trip plan so every1 can sleep on the side of the rd n wait 4 me? haha

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might need to start up a G String Spotted Thread!!!!! :ninja:

You guys should check out the schetsenfest threads from the past few years... Classic reading......

Especially the pictures of the ROLEY PPOLEYS with floss strings stkicking a foot out of their crevices......Disturbing yet funny.. Especially Ashs's comments on the " feeder" boyfrend and the feeder link to the Wikipedia defenition of a feeder... Funny yet diusturbing stuff

It is especially disturbing that peopple kept these photographs over a year from when it haooened.. hahhahah :O

On my way home from work the last 2 mornings... I have seen a purple pearl R31 on marion road, near the expressway ramp both times.

Looks like a nice colour, but needs to be lowered.

And also a neat black R32 heading north on Marion road.... first spotted at the Anzac Hwy lights, then next to me up to the last road before richmond rd.

I seem to be seeing LOADS of skylines lately!

On my way home from work the last 2 mornings... I have seen a purple pearl R31 on marion road, near the expressway ramp both times.

Looks like a nice colour, but needs to be lowered.

And also a neat black R32 heading north on Marion road.... first spotted at the Anzac Hwy lights, then next to me up to the last road before richmond rd.

I seem to be seeing LOADS of skylines lately!

They are every where!!! :) A single road near my place has already 3 skylines parked in their garage!! 2x R32s and 1x R33 (mine). LOL... One of the R32s belongs to a chick driver thou. The last I saw it, the seats were decorated with "Playboy" seat covers (PINK).

spotted a marony coloured skyline at the BP/Subway thing

on South Rd (just past that Torrens Rd?), think it was an R32

but i'm not positive :

Edited by pokie

Keep spotting this bright green R32 with white wheels, saw him yesterday on Unley rd then today on Pultney Street and then again on Portrush Rd........god damn looks reasonable but hey i no need to see it day in day out.....LOL

ye ive seen that 1 b4 even spoke to him for a little bit ... hes even painted the GT badge green looks a nice job ... i think he said its the same colour as the coopers green ute

i have mentioned this before, i keep seiend a bright orange r32. bn style bumpers and

chrome dished wheels (Drifter look) from woodcroft.

happend to follow this car up south road, and it was a female driver! ;)

Spotted a maroon R33 (S1) on Anzac Highway at about 1pm. Nice skirtings. Pretty powerful. Waved at the driver and the passenger at the light while I was flipping my directories (going to friends bbq), but didn't get any response. Instead he just sped his way (I am taking that as a hi to me. :D ) to 60km/h in a sec! . Then, we came to the second light at the West Terrace. Thought he might want a drag, but ended up I was dragging with 2 Harleys. LOL.......

spotted Vange on main north road at about 2:45pm yesterday, was on my way to holden hill to do some indoor rock climbing (anyone want to join me next time?)

Spotted a boat load of R31's turning onto anzac highway this afternoon, and just after that a VERY nice silver R34-fronted stagea. :mad:

so there is a R34 front stagea in SA! i would love to see it in fresh!!! ;)