[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted 2 R33s (Silver and Black) at the IKEA's car park yesterday at about 7.30pm!! Both also have nice body kits! Anyone from here?

By the time I got out from the IKEA store, both of them were gone.

Edited by bixby

usually dont post here much but what the hell, saw what seemed to be a white 4 door r33 pulling onto belair rd tonight. saw alot of other skylines there aswell but cant remember them too well.

i was in the loud stock looking silver r32 4door.

WOW ok, didnt read it all as couldnt be bothered, 'spotted thread'????

ok spotted nice 33 S2 silver down bay today and silver 34 prob the one everyone has mentioned in town.

Oh also black 32 down the bay with nothin but treble coming out of his speakers!!!!!!!!!! Get a sub and turn the bass up fool.

yeah pulled next to her on South Rd. last week gave her thumbs up she waved and smiled....RESPECT chick with nice 32 aaarrrrrrrr! :)

that would be my beautyfull girlfriend.... :P

oh and we are bout to put her (the car) up for sale....if any one is interested...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=114235

here is a link to my car, get my mobile number of here if you have any questions.... serious intrest only, no time wasters please,

Edited by moo_r32

we had one of its British rivals in at work the other day mmmmmm.... Aston Martin DB9 licence plates "BOND" (the guys actual surname)

noticed it doesn't have plates on the front - ILLEGAL! i suppose he can afford the fine.

saw a black 33 with a GTR wing and alloys didn't see the front in all the traffic.

that would be my beautyfull girlfriend.... :huh:

oh and we are bout to put her (the car) up for sale....if any one is interested...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=114235

here is a link to my car, get my mobile number of here if you have any questions.... serious intrest only, no time wasters please,

Im am more than sure I spotted you a couple of days ago on the Reynell rd and Old South rd intersection, you were going the other way up Grant rd, nice exhaust note by the way! Looks like a straight through exhaust out the back! Good luck with the sale !

I've seen the 'BOND' Aston Martin.

The Aston Martin's are an Absolute work of art.

Is that the old school Silver one being restored at a workshop down the parade ( i didnt see the plates). That one is as shmick as you can get (few tiny flaws but it is prob close to 50 years old)...i dont think i have ever seen one similar in my life.... If you r driving down the parade you cant miss it!!!!!! its a real jaw dropper!!! :angry:

Saw a silver 33 parked at glen osmond BP think it was one of the dudes who went to the hill climb event last year.