SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Exactly Vange!!! At the first glance, I thought I saw 'VANGE' on Rundle St., but on second thought....... naahh.... Vange only appears on Hindley St. most of the time (LOL).......

lol i do rundles as well!!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"lol i do rundles as well!!"

Vange and Bixby.... Dont you guys attract unwanted attention from teenage boys and jealous cops that are hungry to jack up their quota so that they get promoted from all the revenue they are creating! (aswell as the wanted attention from the young girls... I would have thought you would have been defected by now!!!!!

I have only done a rundle street cruise once and that was with my BRO driving --> too afraid about being defected-- even though there are no illegal mods :P .. GOttta admit every one looks once they hear the induction noise..... My car sounds like a frigging fighter jet.. sometimes attracts a bit of unwanted attention....

Vange and Bixby.... Dont you guys attract unwanted attention from teenage boys and jealous cops that are hungry to jack up their quota so that they get promoted from all the revenue they are creating! (aswell as the wanted attention from the young girls... I would have thought you would have been defected by now!!!!!

haha yeh had a few close calls but they cant really do anything, i just drive normally and give them a smile and they dont mind me...although i do try and avoid brethos, once the cop thought i had my high beams on, and im like nah i dont officer (HID's), n he goes 2 me i should get them adjusted to go lower cos they are 2 bright and u dont wana get defected....lol im like no problem officer.

"lol i do rundles as well!!"

Well, you are right REdgtst. The hungry 'blue boys' patrolling down at Rundles are obviously looking for some action. I was once followed by them from the back from Rundle till Pulteney St. At traffic light, the cops just stopped on the my right and stared at my cars ("Trying their best to look some excuse to stop me I guess"). But fortunate enough, there was not much of a tint on my windows and the height was legal as well. (Lol) Too bad... They just had to forget about me and look for another one! :D

Spotted Skippy today very nice looking man

um saw a dark blue 32 up on grenfell rd near the show grounds and on the back its had a funny badge ive never nver seen b4

was a exact copy of a GTR red emblem badge but instead of R it was a Red S so was

GT

. S

anyways both were nice and saw a nice 2door 33 like mine comming down prot rd off from south rd i was fortunate enough to let him in on a gap no 1 would let him in on

lol spotted a nice looking R33 at about 6:45 near north adelaide, turned the corner, and what do you know.... vange - i swear there must be multiple clones of that car driving around. :D

edit: perhaps we need a seperate spotted: vange thread? :)

Edited by platinum

Last night spotted blue 33, standard looking with nice rims on west terrace around 8pm.

On way home 5am along west terrace spotted silver 32 gtr (P plates) when went past and gave a wave he started to try and show off, flooring it and almost taking my front end off lucky i backed off. Not gonna be impressed by moron flooring it on wet roads!! Really should they allow some people such nice cars!!

Last night spotted blue 33, standard looking with nice rims on west terrace around 8pm.

On way home 5am along west terrace spotted silver 32 gtr (P plates) when went past and gave a wave he started to try and show off, flooring it and almost taking my front end off lucky i backed off. Not gonna be impressed by moron flooring it on wet roads!! Really should they allow some people such nice cars!!

Nope. :(

spotted a white stagea with R34 GTT rims fri 4:30am at anzac highway south road intersection

WHERE have u been our big man? :worship:

Edited by Maxx

saw a white S2 33 on my way back from Adelaide to Mt Gambier pulled over by the cops.

I cant remember where exactly tho. (after tailem bend ?! )

I hope they were upholding the sensible skyline driving image :D

spotted a white stagea with R34 GTT rims fri 4:30am at anzac highway south road intersection

WHERE have u been our big man? :D

LOL was that you in the taxi waving???

hahahaha cool

was at a sendoff for me bestest mate heading overseas for the rest of the year. made sure I stopped drinking at midnight so I could get the shagnwagn home.

Im always feeling a bit suspicious waving at taxis, so I didnt; sorry!

Spotted evo 6 rally car, followed it all the way from munno para into gawler, f**k they sound tough as!!

Spotted a white R33(S2) on Grote St. at about 2.30pm today. The mufler looks pretty small to me but I'm pretty sure it will definitely crack the hell out when the pedal is floored. :laugh: Usually the smaller the hole of the mulfler, the higher pitch the sound would be. Nice car overall.

Edited by bixby

Well, you are right REdgtst. The hungry 'blue boys' patrolling down at Rundles are obviously looking for some action. I was once followed by them from the back from Rundle till Pulteney St. At traffic light, the cops just stopped on the my right and stared at my cars ("Trying their best to look some excuse to stop me I guess"). But fortunate enough, there was not much of a tint on my windows and the height was legal as well. (Lol) Too bad... They just had to forget about me and look for another one! :)

One fri night coppers were at lights too the right of me (near walkerville) and i turned left at any time and idled up to 60. They then waited for their lights to go green and fanged up behind me. I saw them coming in rear view and turned off and then made a few quick turns but they ended up following me and then put on thier sirens.. I then went on for a bit and pulled into a side street (instead of blocking off the road). I then went to jump out (didnt want them (their were two of them on bikes) to see boost controller, PFC commander and other non legal mods :) ) and they told me to get back in the car (and warned me that if i didnt obey they would slap a defect on- hence i was like yes sir three bags full sir what ever you want!!!! ( i think they wanted to stick their head in and sniff for weed). THey then went over my car and said that my spoiler was illegal and who sold it to me. I replied that i t came on the car when i bought it and hence i was told it would have to be removed otherwise next time they saw me that i would be defected!!!!!!! (im positive my spoiler isnt illegal!!!!). THey then said that they know my car and that they will be keeping an eye on me!!! Why i dont know because i dont do anything suss around town where social cohesion can be affected!!!!

Anyway alls well that ends well and i havnt seen those cops around since!!!!!! :)