SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

naw he said the pump is pumping fine

sorry cant be more specific he was talking about it and i wasnt sure if he ment he was gunna look @ it then for the air leak and mentioned regulator but didnt think it was that

he took the AFM off i think the young fella sprayed it and after that it made the 175KW

i got it on camera but its very poor and all you get is mostly sound which distorts over like 4000rpm

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im fairly sure the stock pump cant handle much more than 175rwkw, thats where mine cut out anyway. i went for the bosch 040 internal, they handle up to 250kw. it made a huge difference, very valuable upgrade that one! :whistling:

my R34 is leaning out in the top end, and I think I would be making a little more power than that - so I think it is true what Sam said. I have just bought a Walbro 255lph pump off Ebay for $125 delivered .... and am going to chuck in a Sard fuel regulator while I'm at it - then get the SAFCII tuned by Donnon, to hopefully make around the 200rwkw mark I am hoping. :whistling:

I got Shaun to put in the Walbro FP and i have had NO issues with mine also.......buth pumps are pretty identical!

is that the equivelant to the bosch 0440 wotever the numbers

yeah he didnt push it was possibly leaning out too much or sum other issues i forget

i know after 140kw he wasnt happy about that and knew there should be more in it thats when he took the AFM off and started looking arround @ stuff

i didnt bother getting the dyno chart cause it was incomplete

anyways off to bed got a wedding to drive in tomorrow :whistling:

Edited by Madaz

yeah, I have an 044 in mine, and it's making about 200rwkw (estimate!), I would have thought the skyline setup would streach a bit further than 175?

The cars are getting old.. They pumps are getting lazy. :whistling:

Mine crapped out at around 67,000km's and 160rwkw.

spotted a chick in an orange 32 with front bar in primer coming out of modbury triangle. Also a P plater chick in a maroon r33 down port rush. Looks like most hotties are getting into imports now...

spotted wedding today :P

post-13315-1152966180.jpg

will post more pics when i get email the high res version from the photographer :D cant w8 8mp SLR

Edited by Madaz

spotted a chick in an orange 32 with front bar in primer coming out of modbury triangle. Also a P plater chick in a maroon r33 down port rush. Looks like most hotties are getting into imports now...

hah the orange 32 is flick from CSA / SHY, luke (skylineguy19) girlfriend............her old car was the black NOT URS lancer..........the car was owned by a chick called erin from NS i believe....