[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mxtcy parked at HJ's on west terrace, white 33 with 3 spoke white wheels in freedom too (if ur on here, i was one of the 4 ppl standing undercover chatting with mates/laughing at drunken mates in magna ur mate thought was a chaser :))

yeah Brad - I have had a few people offer to buy the R34 from me already :)

Sorry didn't see you Heslo!

No haven't sold the S15 yet :whistling: - it is at a mates car yard and I don't think he is trying hard to sell it at all. Might grab it back from him and just put a $30k sign on it and sit it out on North East Rd for a weekend - I am sure it will sell in 2 minutes flat at that price. Tell your friends I will take $30k for it now, and save me the trouble! Means I will be losing $40k on a 4 year old car, but what can you do?!

Spotted Mick in SIR033 this arvo on Grand Junction Road and had a chat with him - damn that GTR is hot - someone off here should buy it so it stays in the 'club'.

mxtcy parked at HJ's on west terrace,

Wow you must of been quick i was only there for about 5 minutes, needed phone credit. Man i was so tired that night went home and crashed and didn't get up till 6pm the next day!!!!

Wow you must of been quick i was only there for about 5 minutes, needed phone credit. Man i was so tired that night went home and crashed and didn't get up till 6pm the next day!!!!

all in the timing.. :D i was parkred at freedom (in mates car tho) and went into HJ's for food haha. :D

Tell your friends I will take $30k for it now, and save me the trouble! Means I will be losing $40k on a 4 year old car, but what can you do?!

take it apart n sell the 'performance parts' n ull get some of ur money back lol

spotted Maxx on goodwood rd last nite

Edited by vange

Spotted a black r32 dragging a falcon down port rd with 2 cops cars following sunday morning.

They were pretty far behind... Not sure if they caught up or not

^ lol

spotted nightcrawler just b4, was getting my alarm fixed, got replacement part from melb, but the plug was diff so had 2 do some special connection. the guy mentioned he was waiting 4 u 2 come past 2 adjust ur alarm cos it keeps going off. funny how i saw u straight afta lol.

Saw a R32 on the side of the road on on the bit that joins Anzacs and West Tce, dude ran out of petrol and was there with his mate filling it up with a gerry can..........spewing, obviously couldn't squeeze the last bit thru the fuel lines! :)

^ lol

spotted nightcrawler just b4, was getting my alarm fixed, got replacement part from melb, but the plug was diff so had 2 do some special connection. the guy mentioned he was waiting 4 u 2 come past 2 adjust ur alarm cos it keeps going off. funny how i saw u straight afta lol.

which alarm did u end up getting Vange

Saw -SKYLINE- at D1 Garagre yesterday.........orange looking good man, stands out like dogs balls!

Yeah cheers man!! Had a new clutch put in yesterday as the old one was at the end of its life so i put something decent in....... Exedy 3 puck racing clutch with TODA lightened fly wheel, and man has it made a huge difference....... the engine response has picked up enormously!!

Spotted OOSH this morning on Fulerton Rd.

And now that i think about it i THINK i spotted Cudes on Fulerton Rd Tuesday or Wednesday morning

Off to work, love that Britannia round-a-bout. :/