[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

west tce aagin tonight n way home saw a nice white line dont know wot sort dark charcoal mags

around 5pm ? if so that might have been me bud.

Spotted a black r34 at wayville 4:30pm... i gave you a thumbsup dude :(

Ok seen a few lines around where i work in North Plympton........

Moroon R32 parked in front yard on Streeters Rd stockish, and not too sure if it's a GTR........ think it might be! Next door to him/her is a blue S14 also

A wine red R33 parks at the end of Starr Av near Morphett Rd looks quite nice, might have to park next it and take a photo of the two together.... :(

A stockish looking GM Grey R32 on Deeds Rd

and on Kinkaid Ave there is a white R33 with GTR wing and 17's, also looks quite nice!

Oh and there is sometimes a couple more 33's out the front of ION(old Castalloy) a GM Grey one with some decals!!

Glad to see some nice rides work in the same area......... Anyone of these people on here????

you do realise you are effectively posting a shopping list

of cars & their locations for would be theives?

I'd be pissed if you were posting the parking location of my car....

sorry bixby was waving to mxtcy who i spotted heading south on wst tce

No prb mate.... That's cool.. Just waved, in case you were waving to me. Didn't want to be rude.

Went for a mini cruise with my mates this evening to Glenelg. Saw lots of lines and coppas. Spotted a nice grey R32 and raised my hands up high!!! :( Nice bloke!

around 5pm ? if so that might have been me bud.

Might have been a bit later about 7ish maybe looks like your mags tho were parked next tot he air and water bit in the servo :/

still a very nice looking machine :)

i would say Darren didnt realise this

best not to talk about parking spots ppls just when you see one driving on the roads

Be real

We are talking about skylines here, not Mclarens or Enzo Ferraris. If I was inclined to go out and steel a line I could find 10 parked in any shopping centre, and several parked in and around any business district.

In addition any of us with insurance have had to fit at least a 3 point immobiliser, so I would have thought there are plenty of much easier targets out there.

Shopping lists of cars are useful for everyday cars (Holden, ford Mitsubishi) because there are plenty of spare parts needed by the crash repair trade, the smallish skyline community makes the risk of butchering cars for this industry a lot riskier. You are much more likely to have your car stolen for a joyride than a shopping list.

Don’t get paranoid, just fit a decent immobiliser.

lol at above tell that to the people who have had there sklines stolen and see what sort of reaction you get

thats pretty much exactly it.

The increase in the number of imports being stolen in recent months around Adelaide is

enough to testify to this.

Can you tell me how publically posting the parking locations of these vehicles provides

any help in the security of them?

Other spotted threads on other forums have rules - one of which is dont post

known parking locations.

Ive posted about this in the past and got shot down by people...go back to near the start of this thread.

Posting locations where ppl park on a daily basis is a real threat more so than a car that is parked in a shopping centre which would be a joyride threat.

Spotted "hostile" R32 at the BP on the run, on sth rd st mary's. He gave a wave so I figure it might have been someone from here :) if it is, nice car mate!

Thats would be HOSTILE :/

its a nice car seen it in the traffic acouple of times

I also wonder how many of the stolen skylines have never been found (or found as parts only).

My guess is very few (if any) were professional jobs, The majority (or all) were just taken for a thrash (which wouldnt happen if a decent alarm/imobiliser was fitted) and dumped.

Getting off topic here - think I'll just go back to spotting cars.

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

Your a local on the NS.com forums............ you should be use to it! Can you tell me WHERE and WHEN all the Skylines in the past few months have been stolen.......... AT PEOPLES HOUSES AND AT NIGHT TIME! If your that parnoid buddy i'd say get a piece of crap you DON"T care about or get rid of your skyline! Besides if you don't have insurance, then your a FOOL! Get over it!

Oh yeh last night i spotted a killa looking white 33 GTR wing, Gold 18's, gave the guy a wave and got one back...........NICE WORK! Oh and he was driving(Thats for you rb4door)

and

On my way home a white 34 and a 180 heading into town near Scottys(driving)