SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

Plus another 200 CC Mark :P.

Was out there again today. Another few little things crossed off the list. Boys have been snowed under. Yavuz reckons fire up Tuesday or Wednesday. Wahoo!

You've got 12 days left!

This is true.

On a side note, I dont think I will have time (read:UNIGROUP) to hook up launch control, so all the cheater AWD vehicles may have a slight advantage at the NATS.

Im drunk, punch me in the face, I deserve it...................

Horse power is how hard you hit the wall. Torque is how far you drag it behind you.

This is true.

On a side note, I dont think I will have time (read:UNIGROUP) to hook up launch control, so all the cheater AWD vehicles may have a slight advantage at the NATS.

Im drunk, punch me in the face, I deserve it...................

Horse power is how hard you hit the wall. Torque is how far you drag it behind you.

I reckon you'd be hard pressed to get that done. You got tyres sorted? When you going E85 farken?

I reckon you'd be hard pressed to get that done. You got tyres sorted? When you going E85 farken?

Tyres = M/T Street Radials

E85= When Caltex (or any other supplier) have it in every servo, like they said they would in 2010 :verymad:

Tyres = M/T Street Radials

E85= When Caltex (or any other supplier) have it in every servo, like they said they would in 2010 :verymad:

Sensor mate. This issue no longer exists. It's getting there. You have the powah with the Link ;).

Sensor mate. This issue no longer exists. It's getting there. You have the powah with the Link ;).

Ive been a bit scared off with the sensor, Ive heard (google farkin) there has been a bad batch of them giving iffy readings, Ill give it 12 months and if it seems that the issues are sorted then Ill go in balls and all.

All I need is the sensor thingie, injectors, fuel pumps, lines and tune, and around 3-4k of loose change.

And I still need to get the Link tuned for PSI Vs road speed, gotta love the Link.

Went out today and lent a little hand. Brakes are bled, all belts are on and intake piping on the passenger side is on. Exhaust is on, fuel system changes are almost complete (I've moved the ethanol sensor into the boot so it's not in the engine bay).

20121105_172529.jpg

Almost complete bay.

20121105_181723.jpg

It's voluptuous behind with the "standard" exhaust.

Well mine's on the road :D

Put 270km on it, running it in.

Tune is next.

You're a machine!!!!

My start up is today with anyluck. Check for leaks, timing and onto the rollers. :D

That's three white GTRs I know of racing to get back on the road!!!

Looking good paul

Mine fired up in the garage last night. Bleed the 4wd, change of rims and few vac line tidies and I'm ready for a tune. Paul, get your beast out of Unigroup so they can tune mine! :domokun::nyaanyaa:

Mine fired up in the garage last night. Bleed the 4wd, change of rims and few vac line tidies and I'm ready for a tune. Paul, get your beast out of Unigroup so they can tune mine! :domokun::nyaanyaa:

Haha I'm trying!!! I'll hopefully be doing skidz this arvo. Did you drive it Eric? Any idea what your goals are? Where are you gonna limit boost? 260 poncams?