SAU Community

Finally Ordered What Im Getting!

51NNA

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i made a video, can i start a new thread...

Only if you post links to everything involved with your car right back to when it left the factory

Including the type and brand of pen used to write in the log book

Only if you post links to everything involved with your car right back to when it left the factory

Including the type and brand of pen used to write in the log book

nah...too hard ill just whore up the kando thread some more...

Nice shopping list it's a shame tho why make a pointless thread asking to be ass fisted? Also 300kw why didn't you t67 or td06h 800 delivered? Also didnt it say those injectors are low impedance? Rb25 is high impedance. Man no offense but putting shit up like this is making you look bad and eventually no one will help you out because your acting like a c**t

You know low impedance has better control at low duty cycles, idle and P/T. Also works better at higher flow..

Edited by 51NNA

LOL. you musnt have anything better too do then troll? lol. small minds ha.

What boost controller will u be using?

Its got a HKS Electronic boost controller in it now but its old and shit, i was just going to buy the Haltech controller, so the ecu will control everything.

Edited by 51NNA

Dude iv played with cars you could dream about I'm not a moron. It sure does but your building a drift car not a time attack car you don't need half the shit your buying chances are the things you replace will cause more to break. If I was building a drift car I would. Kando turbo, nismo injectors, PFC or nistune, decent cooler, e85 and a good cooling system then spend the rest of my 10 g on making it handle and safe then start saving for spares

I was thinking i might of been going overboard on the engine mods, ive worked out roughly ile be spending around 3-4k on the suspension setup, ile build the cage myself so that saves 3-4k on that alone lol.

Yeah there not cheap bits of gear you only need a half cage but full would stiffen the car right up good thing but that starts getting expensive