SAU Community

Nissan Fast Problems

g'day folks,

i finally got nissan FAST up and running, but when i open the 'FAST System' - When the actual program is open and i just search for a model of car, (by clicking on the CD icon) it shows 42models of nissans but no skylines,

the models of cars is shows are, pulsars, 300zx, 240sx, 280sx, sentra, stanza, ultima, maxima, and some other crappy models of pickup type vehicles.

Have i buggered up the setup process of nissan fast ?

i need to source out heaps of door seals n shit for my r32 gtr, and a heap of other seals nuts/bolts and misc peices.. hence why i need nissan fast up and running.

any advice is appreciated,

cheers

Hey mate, i have never chosen the model from a list, i have always put in the VIN of the car. It should be stamped on the firewall i the engine bay and it will be BNR32xxxxxx

You then type it into the highlited fields as i have done, and your off! You can use yours or the one i have used, it should show all the same stuff :)

sRM1l.png

• 4 weeks later...

when i type in the VIN number (any legit rb vin number) it says "model series can not be found for this vin no input model or model series"

iruvyourskyrine - we appear to be using the same nissan fast NFA010 - but it seems that u have 2 fields that u put your VIN NUMBER into, firstly "BNR32" and the second field "306428" WHEREAS on my nissan fast i only have 1 field that i enter the whole vin number into.

How do i assign the japanese CD's ??