SAU Community

Anyone Keen For A Cruise

Hey people,

Some mates and I are arranging a cruise to the coast in a couple of weeks. Just putting it out there if anyone might be interested. Thinking a drive then bbq/pub lunch and head back. Deets can be found here Linky. Anyhoo everyone is welcome, were hoping for a good mix of cars for it. Still not sure 100% on the destination but most likely narooma.

Cheers

this is the original post

[ACT] Coast Cruise - Sat May 12

Was just discussing with Rorge and Eatabag, we're thinking of doing a coast run on Saturday the 12th May.

Head down, BBQ lunch or pub lunch somewhere, and cruise back ... laid back and relaxed, nothing to serious.

Meet Jim Murphy's Carpark, near the Servo, 8:30am for 9am departure?

Should be a good day and hopefully the weather will hold out for us. :)

I would have been keen but I have my birthday dinner that night :(

Me too!! My birthday is on the 13th though.

The Wakefield Matsuri is on that weekend, so a few people will be in Goulburn.

I would have been keen but I have my birthday dinner that night :(

You'll need something to do during the day tho shell. So do we count you in?

42?

you mean 24?

hmmm out of those 3, I'll take 24! :D

And Richard I was so nice calling you a youngun the other day and then you go and post that :angry:

Me too!! My birthday is on the 13th though.

The Wakefield Matsuri is on that weekend, so a few people will be in Goulburn.

Yay! Another Taurus! Mine's the 9th

You'll need something to do during the day tho shell. So do we count you in?

I'm having it in Sydney, otherwise I'd love to come along Stephan.. gotta support team R34 :D

Awwww Shell you got me so wrong. I simply meant you are the meaning of life itself.

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deepthought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42 ~ Hitchhikers Guid to the Universe

Awwww Shell you got me so wrong. I simply meant you are the meaning of life itself.

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deepthought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42 ~ Hitchhikers Guid to the Universe

^awesome movie

I would consider going but i probably can't afford it at the moment

OK forgiven :wub:

This is not the first time someone's used a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference and I've had NFI what they're on about :huh:

"Thats exactly the kind of thing we need to know; do people want fire that can be fitted nasally?"

hey guys, any older skylines or mostly new?? as mines kinda crapish...(not many mods) also is there any further details??

Doesn't really matter. if its a car and not a prius its pretty much ok. No more details yet. I'll stir the pot and get some more.