SAU Community

Skyline Musuem in Nagano

Demon Dave

Dave,

That is freaking awesome. I would've seriously shat my daks if I managed to get there on that day.

Can I get some full sized versions of some of these?

:( :(

BTW...there should be a GTROC meeting coming up this month(usually mid-May).  I'll have to find out where it is.  They held it at the Skyline museum a few times I believe

I'd be interested in going, if it's possible - Am I worthy?!?! :( Don't forget I'm a lowly GT-V owner - you'll find no turbo's under my bonnet! :):(

:(:)

Dave...I'm sure you would qualify to join!:) Your car is BB, nuff said:D:D

Tried to find out if there is one this year...looked at the GTROC website...seems completely dead...last update 2 years ago!! Bah...screw it...I'm sure our meet well be better;)

Sock: I didn't see any M spec cars there, though to be honest there were that many GTR's there I could have missed one :D

I believe the champaign gold R34 GT-R in the photo "carpark_18.jpg" is an M-Spec isn't it? I think that was a limited edition colour for the M-Spec only.

carpark_18.jpg

M-specs and M-spec Nurs have the Al bonnet. So the car in the pic is a V-spec 2 Nur as its Millenium Jade. M-specs also came in the M-spec-only Silica Breath color (which is goldish not greenish like MJ). Hope this makes sense:)

M-specs and M-spec Nurs have the Al bonnet.

I'm confused! :confused: Dino by AI you're meaning Air Intake a.k.a bonnet vent.

I was looking in several books/magazines (Skyline Memorial) in particular and it definitely showed the M Spec Nur as not having a bonnet vent...whereas the V Spec II Nur did...???

Don't suppose it matters either way - damned fine car he had :D