SAU Community

Sinista's R34 Gtr

Seeing as you went the whole Z-tune style kit. Did you think about doing the pumped front guards?

I know people have mixed opinions on them. Some angles it looks tough and some angles it looks a bit awkward :/

Nah Im not going to get them, more than happy with the way it is

Looking good mate, she has changed a bit since I saw her last that's for sure.

Yeh thanks mate, its moving along nicely

Car looks absolutely immaculate mate congrats !!!

I have one question for you though - what size cooler did you end up going (from the pic it looks relatively thick and like 100mm) and did you need any trimming of the bar to get the cooler to fit on properly ??

Cheers

Yeh 100mm thick, couldnt fit it in the standard front bar, but no trimming required with the z tune front bar

awsome looking car mate,

Any idea what bonnet pins they are?

Unsure as they were on the bonnet when i bought it.

Also power figure is sitting at 320kw.....happy with that

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great Dan, I'm sure your more then happy with it!!

Cale

Thanks mate im really happy with it.

So theres a few people that knew this but I have bene afghanistan for the past 6 months and getting upgrades to my car while I have been away, all thanks to my partner and a few mates for helping me out. I got home a few days ago and finally got to see my car. Saw it at the airport and was over the moon with it.... drivability is unreal, super responsive and quick, and it it smooth to drive and easy to drive. This was the aim of the car all along. The cams also sound amazing.

7520203748_0c2fc967c1_o.jpg

600161_514184170832_416301770_n.jpg

Car looks good Dan.

I should've paid more attention and realised it was you, I'll come say G'day next time.

Everyone followed me the back way to the meet..

Knew you were back but didn't notice the car until I saw photos.

Looks awesome.

Jamie, I've done the back way to the showgrounds before, there are about 10 speed bumps :(

Yeh thanks guys....and yeh come say hello if you see me lol

My last two little things I added when I got home were the carbon ganadors and the nismo wheel nuts....just small things

Edited by sinistaGTR

Firstly very nice car dude. But after reading everything i hope GT auto refunded your outlay on the D-Jetro, shouldn't they have gone to the Haltech straight away? All too often you hear these upgade of all ready upgraded parts before a car even leaves a shop stories. Its great that it puts a smile on your face coz many times no matter what some people spend they end up bitter with results. Again car looks the goods ;-)

Yeh dont worry they have been more than good to me for the tuning of the haltech and other work.

Yeh it certainly gets there quick and yes happy with how the car drives. To sort out a little bit of fuel economy im going to get the haltech wideband dual controller kit.