SAU Community

Finding Nismo

Not to sure, but I have heard the new GTR brakes are kind of a waste. Heavy and not that good for the money compared to some of the higher end packages out there.

Honestly 44k isnt tooo bad for that built engine, when you consider what's in it and what it is. It's not hugely overpriced.

I would pay it. If i needed another engine.... HMMMMM

yea I had a fine spec final edition engine priced out for me. I believe it was just the long block, so i would have to supply everything else to make it actually run etc. It was 10k USD. I am not sure what all is in included in the price for the one shown in the picture.

You'd think 44K would include everything in that picture. That's about what my complete car owes me haha.

you'd think so. But when you have customers like Anf that are willing to pay for anything nismo it may just be the long block

Yeah the fine spec is 10k.

If i could go back in time.....

Ants im not THAT bad. There is a a few parts i won't pay the drug moneys for.........

Not many though.

Yeah the fine spec is 10k.

If i could go back in time.....

Ants im not THAT bad. There is a a few parts i won't pay the drug moneys for.........

Not many though.

nismo is drug money full stop

you'd think so. But when you have customers like Anf that are willing to pay for anything nismo it may just be the long block

Pretty sure 44k is for everything in that picture including the turbo kit and gt plenum - i think they are sold as a plug and play sort of option

Not to sure, but I have heard the new GTR brakes are kind of a waste. Heavy and not that good for the money compared to some of the higher end packages out there.

Heavy but it will be all the brakes you will ever need!

You've got to be joking.

I know right, this is just not mine, another mate of mine received a pair of LCA with the same scratches, must be production issues!

yea that is a real butt raping. They are way to ugly for that lol. Maybe if I was a millionaire and 14k felt like 2 dollars. Otherwise I'd go with a more tasteful option.