SAU Community

Your Favourite Restaurant's In Sydney

GTR32X

Japanese:

Sushi Suma - 425 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010

My Favourite - Best Value for Money - Top Quality and I've been to a lot of Sushi places.

+1 for Tetsuya Restaurant

Awesome - Expensive - Take your girl there if you want to get some lol

+1 for Kobe Jones

Great - Expensive

Junk Food

Harry's De Wheels

Crinitis for Pizza - Parramatta

Chicken

El Jannah - Granville

Habbibs - Bankstown

Ribs

+1 for Hurricanes

Tony Romas (City) - Ribs used to great, but been disappointing lately. But I only just go there now for the Onion Loafs!!

Chinese

+1 for Golden Century

Yum Cha - Sky Phoenix - I've only been at the one at Rhodes (near Ikea) but there's one in the city.

Vietnamese

Pho 76 - Hinchinbrook @ Valley Plaza

All You Can Eat

Mongolian - Genghis Khan Mongolian BBQ Restaurant - King St Wharf

Korean - Lim's Charcoal Barbeque - Hurstville

Brekky at Rydalmere and park out the front with your 'Line!

$9.50 - yes $9.50 for Big Breakfast!

Seoul Cafe across the road from the station.

Includes...

* 2 eggs

* mushrooms

* tomatoes

* 3 rashers o' bacon

* baked beans

* 2 sausages

* hash brown

* 2 pcs toast

Did I yet say $9.50?

Brekky at Rydalmere and park out the front with your 'Line!

$9.50 - yes $9.50 for Big Breakfast!

Seoul Cafe across the road from the station.

Includes...

* 2 eggs

* mushrooms

* tomatoes

* 3 rashers o' bacon

* baked beans

* 2 sausages

* hash brown

* 2 pcs toast

Did I yet say $9.50?

Now this is what i want..... Sick of paying for overpriced breakfast. Ive seen similar meals for around $20-$30...... Dreaming!!

Now this is what i want..... Sick of paying for overpriced breakfast. Ive seen similar meals for around $20-$30...... Dreaming!!

those ones tend to fall under the category of inner city/inner west 'hip' 'oh look im so cool im here where everyone else is' cafes. load of w*ank

those ones tend to fall under the category of inner city/inner west 'hip' 'oh look im so cool im here where everyone else is' cafes. load of w*ank

your not wrong.....

i never felt as bad paying for food in Sydney until i came back from Thailand, $1.20 avg for a fresh Thai curry and rice topped with a fried egg, Pad Thai ect ect

Fried chicken on the side of the road for about 30c a piece - I'd go back to Chiang Mai just to get chicken from that local guy.

Hair cut and a cut throat shave for $2

dammit.... i need to go back...

your not wrong.....

i never felt as bad paying for food in Sydney until i came back from Thailand, $1.20 avg for a fresh Thai curry and rice topped with a fried egg, Pad Thai ect ect

Fried chicken on the side of the road for about 30c a piece - I'd go back to Chiang Mai just to get chicken from that local guy.

Hair cut and a cut throat shave for $2

dammit.... i need to go back...

yessir, came back from Taiwan, never bought a milk tea from chatime/restaurants again - costs 1$ (for the EXPENSIVE ONES, over there) and 5$ here. DAFUQ?

http://www.jonahs.com.au/ Took the missus here yesterday.

Really recommended for a nice long lunch. Weekday was perfect as it waset crowded and it was nice and quite,

I image weekends would be busy.

great place for a quick getaway... they had those deals with a room & dinner

great place for a quick getaway... they had those deals with a room & dinner

Nice, Its awsome up that way. I built a few Swimming pools when i was steel fixing/formworking a couple years back. Some funny house wifes up there. This one lady worked out the messurements for her hozion swimming pool ( overlooking whale beach) by sitting in the pool with her champainge glass and worked out the pefect height for the pool seat ect. It was very ammusing.

I'd rather by property there then bondi, easter suburbs any day.

yes, palm beach is fantastic.

the perks of living in hornsby? whale/palm beach is only 20-30mins away =D faster than driving to the city!

Yer quite a bit longer then that for me , close to an hour with little traffic. It does make for a good 3am drive but :)

Any chance of starting up a google doc of some sort or a table in the first post of this thread to keep track of the restuarants mentioned? As interesting as the discussion is, it makes it harder to go through and find places in the 9 pages (and counting) of this thread.