SAU Community

High Beam Adjustment

itshimdazza

Guys,

need some advice on how to adjust the high beams on my car. I can see the low beam bolts (2) but cant see the highs which is what i need to adjust as they point to the heavens.

Also seen the r32 diy but i dont appear to have those geared wheels on mine or at least cant see them without takeing off the headlight which seems pointless..

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Darren

Yeah the high beam adjusters are in crap spots. From memory they are right down the bottom, I have adjusted mine not so long ago so they do adjust

You'll just have to look but I'm pretty sure there down low on the light

Damm..

i shone a torch down there but couldnt see anything, you sure you done have to take the light out for it. there was a screw mechanism on the top but it didnt seem to do anything when i had the lights on...

Edited by itshimdazza

Damm..

i shone a torch down there but couldnt see anything, you sure you done have to take the light out for it. there was a screw mechanism on the top but it didnt seem to do anything when i had the lights on...

How would you adjust it properly off the car :/

Here, I have found a photo and circled the two height adjustments for the Hi and Lo beams. This photo is looking at the light from the bottom

R33Light.png

Callan thanks dude.... I thought that they did the low beams and I originally had a an r32 headlight which was quite different ie 2 adjustments per light (maybe up/down & left/right) Darren

Edited by itshimdazza