SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

so the bad news for this week. according to my mechanic my crank shaft is f*cked an my easiest and cheapest way out is an engine swap. honestly i hate my life.

anyone know of any dirt cheap r33 rb25de motors kicking around?

DVS jez has a RB25DE NEO that he is selling, could drop that in it. call teh Jap wreckers around the country 99% chance they will have one for like 1k or less then just ezy swap.

ive found an n/a neo engine down in sydney for 400 bucks. going to try and get the price down to 300. engine has been out of the guys car for 3 months so it may need a clean up but for that price im keen. just looking forward to having my baby back on the road and hopefully having a neo in it will bump the value up.

yeah from what ive looked into it will work. what do you mean by long motor? my current motor is the rb25de

Long motor is an engine that only needs some external parts installed. Comes with the head bolted to the short block.

There are some differences between rb25de NEO long motor and RB25DE long motor

drove the evo tonight.

am inlove! !!!!!!

so responsive compared to the 33rs I've driven. and love the lightness and clutch box seats suspension was all so tight.

might be time for a for sale add my friends... need lots of money's!

drove the evo tonight.

am inlove! !!!!!!

so responsive compared to the 33rs I've driven. and love the lightness and clutch box seats suspension was all so tight.

hahah nice man, get in a GTR to can have a drive of mine next cruise if ur there

I've driven a few 33rs and they weren't ffantastic. though ants gtr was amazing to drive.

though that is a gorgeous 34r haha.

will Defs do more comparisons :) thanks for the offer Adam I might take you up on that! :D

drove the evo tonight.

am inlove! !!!!!!

You need an MX5 to suit your sexuality!! Lol

Emo's are a good car man!!

he's saying that because they don't break down as much as his car.

Lolz, burnt a tank of E85 with no issues on the weekend! Mission accomplished! Now to thrash MOAR -

Private road of course!