SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

I will keep an eye on any beers (if its an open invite :) )

My car is off to Nathan @ Newcastle Dyno tomorrow for a tune and boost controller! Not expecting numbers much different than standard but hoping to get a mid range improvement.

Get mine back from Nathan tommorrow, am so looking forward to it, 2 weeks without it. Had a few issues that he's now fixed and also set the boost controller. Will post how it drives tomorrow. :woot:

When are yous guys going to have another R chassis circle jerk again....i mean meet/cruise and make all of us other people in "not real skylines" and other models feel singled out and unwelcome?

Because im keen for that sh*t!

When are yous guys going to have another R chassis circle jerk again....i mean meet/cruise and make all of us other people in "not real skylines" and other models feel singled out and unwelcome?

Because im keen for that sh*t!

Then set a time and place and see who turns up

Or get over yourself and stop holding a grudge

Hey all, just moved to newcastle ad i am after a decent auto-elec. If anyone has any recommendations and/or warnings that would be great, cheers.

Hi

What work do you need done?

Can't really recommend anyone apart from Nathan at Newcastle Dyno but if its a simple thing I'm sure someone knows how to do it

Hi

What work do you need done?

Can't really recommend anyone apart from Nathan at Newcastle Dyno but if its a simple thing I'm sure someone knows how to do it

My power windows in my R32 are not working after an RB25 swap. I have tried fixing them but haven't got anywhere. Also my dash cluster is not working.

hey guys, havent been on in a while. garage should be started to be built on Saturday if martin ever delivers my stuff! :)

Awesome news mate! Mine is slowly getting setup too -

IMG_7433_zps1419e7c3.jpg

Looks good matt.

where and how much are those shelving worth? ive got some crappy wooden ones in mine atm that were there when i bought it.. want to clean it up and minismise the amount of shevling for more room.

also would really like to install a door onit as it only has the 3 roller doors atm..

Looks good matt.

where and how much are those shelving worth? ive got some crappy wooden ones in mine atm that were there when i bought it.. want to clean it up and minismise the amount of shevling for more room.

also would really like to install a door onit as it only has the 3 roller doors atm..

Ummm you can get them from Office City over near Islington i think it is... Can get all shapes and sizes! They have an ebay store too which actually lists a lot of the pricing!

Will be a power wire not hooked up somewhere then

You can try tracing it yourself or ring around the lecos and see who sounds good

I really hope it is, as its a 5 minute fix, but i pretty sure its not. I have spent 3-4 hours tracing wires to try and find it and got nowhere.