SAU Community

22Nd July Lunch Time... 12Ish But To Be Booked

FordyR31

Time to get this event going!

Event: Lunch at Kravings of Kurmond and cruise on Bells Line of Road from Kurmond to Katoomba.

Date: July 22nd 2012

Time: This will be booked in at lunch time so 12-1 is what I am aiming for at Kravings of Kurmond I will update this once it is booked either here or further in the thread.

Description: After discussion and interest we should make it happen. Kravings of Kurmond as judged by myself is the venue for lunch. It's located on Bells Line of Road in Kurmond, on the right just before Kurmond road and the BP so if you don't have a full tank take the chance to fill up after lunch. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. I will book this approximately 2 weeks before the event to give everyone a chance to see it and decide if they wish to go or not. If you want to bring your missus or a mate give a +1 when you confirm you are going so I can book an accurate number. After a great lunch we will all feel sick shaking it up on Bells Line to Katoomba via Bell and Mt Victoria. I will find a car park that we could all park in. Home from there Via the Great Western HWY or back down Bells Line depending on where you live.

Unsure if I can edit this post as we go to add the numbers but I'll keep track as best I can.

Here is the Website: http://www.kravings.com.au/

Here is Sunday Lunch menu: http://www.kravings....-lunch-menu.pdf

Best behaviour is expected

Attendees:

FordyR31 +1

Luke GTR +1 (4)

Stivvs6

Humbla

Edited by FordyR31

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Book me in laddy....

Space for 2 please.

From the opening post, I take it were meeting there?

If so, would you mind if i organize a cruise to or from the destination?

Cheers, Luke.

im in for 1.. if you like ill keep track of names and do the list from here as im able to edit my own posts in this section

Entry List:

FordyR31 +1

Luke GTR +1

Stivvs6 +1

Humbla

DekA (8)

Aggroman

Aussie Delivered Bob

Vorse +1

im in for 1.. if you like ill keep track of names and do the list from here as im able to edit my own posts in this section

Ohhhh, Mr "i can edit my own posts" fancy pants....

See you there.

are we still able to get in on this ??? need to get a few things sort on car so im a maybe if so

just bring any car.

come, have a good feed, and a good chat.

are we still able to get in on this ??? need to get a few things sort on car so im a maybe if so

Ill make the booking 2 weeks before so around the 8th of July. I will need to know final numbers by then. If I havent heard back it will be too bad for lunch but there is aways the cruise afterwards.

I can book this any time and change numbers up to the day before. Can everyone confirm via PM that you are in. I will make the booking on Sat to give people time to see it. If anyone wishes to attend after the booking is made that is fine. I will cap it a group of 30 for lunch.

It will be a set menu at $28 per head. You get an entree of garlic or herb bread. One of 3 mains served alternatively being chicken, flathead or rump steak and a choc cake or strawberry cheesecake dessert.