SAU Community

Newbie To Sau

malchik

Hi guys,

Have had skylines for over a year and has decided to join this community and probably join some events ;)

I had R33 gts-t before, been wanting to get R34 and got my R34 last year!

Here is pic of my car:

post-87335-0-72628000-1342007915_thumb.jpg

post-87335-0-39028000-1342007932_thumb.jpg

post-87335-0-00542800-1342007946_thumb.jpg

post-87335-0-98150000-1342007958_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts what mod should I do first? Still pretty new to mods and stuff since I was really busy at work last year, and haven't had the chance to look into it.

Now that I have some free time, will start looking into it a bit more :)

Your thoughts would be much appreciated boys!

Regards,

Ryan

Welcome aboard man!

First things first...

REMOVE

THE

GTR

BADGE!!!!! :O

Besides that, I quite like the black on black.

When you say you want to mod it, what do you you want to do with the car? drags/drift/circuit/sneezey laps of george st/power/motorkhana?

Once you've established what you'd like to do with the car and how it could be better set out you're free to plan mods. Modding a car with no goal in mind is kind of pointless, unless you really like throwing money away. If that's the case throw some at me first.

Welcome! Agree with suggestions above for sure :)

Was this just for sale mate? Thought i recall Ryan posting about the same car recently? (Sorry to be off topic. WELCOME!!!)

badge off asap!

you first have to look at what you have, then look at what you want to do with it.

i used this guide that helped me alot.

http://nissanskyline.6te.net/tuning_GTT.htm

if its for daily/street use, speaking from experience, keep it stockish, you dont need a daily 1mm off the ground, or something thats going to break your back. and you dont need cops hounding you, keep it quiet, keep it clean.

Yeah GTR badge has been removed.

Those pics was from earlier this year. :)

As for the wing, I always loved r34 with wing, for me without the wing it looks a bit too plain.

My main goal at the moment is just to make the car feel really comfy to drive, what mod should I get for that?

Like suspension etc maybe?

It's up for swap if anyone can offer me something that can interest me or else I'm keeping the car.

Anything else to add boys? Appreciate your comments :)

sway bars to cut out body roll is awesome.

a bit more power can make it comfy, turbo back exhaust, high flow panel filter, maybe a boost controller to 10 psi?

thats all the mods i got and i love it.

that wing looks much better then no wing, but the stock wing is best for a gtt.

sway bars to cut out body roll is awesome.

a bit more power can make it comfy, turbo back exhaust, high flow panel filter, maybe a boost controller to 10 psi?

thats all the mods i got and i love it.

that wing looks much better then no wing, but the stock wing is best for a gtt.

GTR wing is best for GTT :P

As for mods, Jarrad is on the right path... Best thing you can do is get involved with SAU events and you'll not only have fun but you'll want to keep the 34 and enjoy it ;)

Hey dude, would you happen to be asian and was on Parramatta Rd/GWH at around 9pm onwards?

Also if you take the rear wing off, I believe there will be holes on the side of the car that mounts the two vertical parts of the wing and it will look off.

haha already spotted you. i was gonna say hi when we stopped one car from each other at the traffic lights but was in a rush to go somewhere. where abouts are you from?

is there not a new members section? the only one i can recall (where i never go) doesnt narrow it down to NSW/VIC etc, if not maybe there should be a state section.

not really a big deal though.

got to admit if it wasnt in here i wouldnt click on it :P

good luck with the mods Malchik, btw whats the story with your username?

reminds me of a character in novel or movie ive seen but i cant remember which..

is there not a new members section? the only one i can recall (where i never go) doesnt narrow it down to NSW/VIC etc, if not maybe there should be a state section.

not really a big deal though.

got to admit if it wasnt in here i wouldnt click on it :P

good luck with the mods Malchik, btw whats the story with your username?

reminds me of a character in novel or movie ive seen but i cant remember which..

Apparently there is somewhere in the non-existing universe before ours. I too was trying to find a proper intro thread that I saw in a sticky that said "New To SAU? Intro here [LINK]". When I clicked on the link it was not found. Perhaps admin should make another for forum wide and in each state, a state intro thread too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments :)

I'm from Campsie area, but my gf lives in Fairfield so I travel from city-fairfield-Paramatta on regular basis, using hume hwy or parramatta road mostly.

Say hi if anyone see me cruising through :)

Regarding the wing, I probably gonna keep the altia one for now, since I wanted to do manual conversion for this one, and i have limited budget :P

Anyone here able to help me with information regarding manual conversion?

Been looking through the forum but couldn't find any up to date information regarding conversion.

Any feedback would be appreciated, like cost, parts needed and whether its worth it or not etc etc.

Cheers

Hey guys, thanks for the comments :)

I'm from Campsie area, but my gf lives in Fairfield so I travel from city-fairfield-Paramatta on regular basis, using hume hwy or parramatta road mostly.

Say hi if anyone see me cruising through :)

Regarding the wing, I probably gonna keep the altia one for now, since I wanted to do manual conversion for this one, and i have limited budget :P

Anyone here able to help me with information regarding manual conversion?

Been looking through the forum but couldn't find any up to date information regarding conversion.

Any feedback would be appreciated, like cost, parts needed and whether its worth it or not etc etc.

Cheers

You might see me quite often, I live in Fairfield West and take parramatta road to work almost every day. Come to the cruise on Sunday and chill with some other guys on SAU and JDMST. PM me if your interested.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/404814-lunch-cruise-to-lakeside-penrith/