SAU Community

R33 Gtr Running Lean

Hot33r8723

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i meant car.

Lol, youre so smart thats why you melted 3 pistons yeh?!

Oh wait you had a stuffed fuel pump and put another motor in with the same f**ked pump and still wondered why it was leaning out?!

No wonder you changed your username mr sheene. I wouldnt want you as my backyard mechanic

Are you guys a bunch of 21 yr old dickheads that think they no cars again haha do a tafe course or something and learn what your talking about before you say because to me it sounds like your blabbing a whole lot of crap but dont no what your talking about ha!! Get a tune why would tune a standard ecu ahahah it's standard

An the new engine hasn't been started yet and has a new Walbro 255 in it oh where did u get your info brother must have made it up in your head again go get some boost up ya ahahaha lmao

Edited by Hot33r8723

And -hadouken your running a skyline that's turbo only works on the first 3 cylinders the other one is blown omg hahhaa and your still driving it boosted on the first 3 cylinders your a retart mate go do some reverse doughies into a house :) hahahha U have no idea about rbs same goes to your mate

Edited by Hot33r8723

no I think u need to repost go stand behind your desk In sales mate

Ur so cool. I wish i was like u.

U sound like most typical mechanics, get ur trade card after doing a tafe course so u can change oil and filters.