SAU Community

Rear Chassis Braces

Jetwreck

but didnt you say your biggest problem was having the rear wheel lift up and lose traction when trying to get into your steep driveway? making things stiffer will mean youll be parking in the street...

ive got no bracing, and yet i can still hear the pillars creak when i try to get over my driveway gutter

Yeah i did have a problem but since i live on a hill i just come in from the top way and roll in on an angle. I had problems befpre because i was going in uphill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I be correct in saying that delivery date is likely to be minimum 8 weeks from 31 July?

You said 6 weeks for production in the opening post, so I figure a week or so to deliver to Australia, then about a week for them to reach the individual states?

Sounds about right........give us a couple of days to process payments to OX though.

Hahahah V35 - yes, good looking - no!! Its not looking the best at the moment but no point doing anything because of the stagea nose. yeah ill travel to sydney if its not to far out of the way. I felt so embarrassed picking up the front brace and stag bar of dale with a damaged front end.

Mark....I don't have a defined date.....but I would think toward the end of next month for delivery.

ETA is about right there!

These are a special order which Ox are making for us - i was told 6 weeks from payment to have them completed, then allow another week or so for delivery. When we first contacted Ox they only had 1 in stock as they do now according to their website (bottom number in table next to first image is 'no. in stock'): http://www.oxmotorsports.co.jp/7_9.html

As soon as we know more, either Craig or i will advise in this thread...

• 2 weeks later...