SAU Community

Rear Chassis Braces

Jetwreck

Well after weeks of procrastination I have finally got to this post.

Since Dale isn't making these I spoke to Jase about putting a GB together.

So the price is about $180AUS including shipping to your state. Keeping it short and simple....we are trying to get a buy of 10-15 of these together at once. 5 for Vic, 5 for NSW and 5 for SA so pickups can be arranged.........QLD, TAS, NT, WA and ACT would have to pay for domestic shipping as well.

Payment is to be in full up front (there is a reason).

Now for the bad news......production(not shipping) is approx 6 week's from the receipt of the FINAL payment........yes this means that if you commit, payment is to be up front and by the cut off date.

cut off date is the 31st of July 2012.....all payments to be made by the 31st of July 2012.

Pic of the bar in question.

post-37023-0-07111300-1342514963_thumb.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down, and happy to be an SA pick up point.

Dale, are you making the other rear bar?

I will be, but I've got a bit on my plate at the moment.

Approx shipping to brisbane 4163? Could have picked them up from sydney when im tgere for wtac but thats in 3 weeks.... If price is right im in

Josh, the postage on this will be around $20 even with registered delivery & tracking.

It only weighs around 1kg, and it's about 550mm long, so it could easily go in a cardboard tube or padded bag.

My braces are 800mm long and weigh around 1kg, and virtually all are less than $20; unless they go to WA.

Edited by Daleo

So the price is about $180AUS including shipping to your state.

Approx shipping to brisbane 4163? Could have picked them up from sydney when im tgere for wtac but thats in 3 weeks.... If price is right im in

The shipping is already included in the price Josh.

Edit, just read Qld would have to pay extra, sorry. Perhaps you can get a few others up there to purchase and make it cheaper?

LOLz....you had already been selected for the delivery point! :P

You may as well make the SA pick up point in the NT if you are going to give it to Ryan, he lives out in the sticks... :domokun:

What Dale said.....should not be more than $20 on top......but if we get 4+ in QLD I'll look at doing one shipment directly up there to one address and they can be picked up from there.

You may as well make the SA pick up point in the NT if you are going to give it to Ryan, he lives out in the sticks... :domokun:

gives you a good reason to go for a drive then aye! :P